Hobby Souvenirs

scabies
wow. just wow. You are probably fat and still live with your fat mom and fat dad.
Taking a hobby souvenir is sorta wrong. Its not like taking a salt shaker or sugar rack from a restaurant as a reminder. The best thing to do is short her $10 to $15 and use that money to buy a souvenir as a reminder.
Taking a hobby souvenir is sorta wrong. Its not like taking a salt shaker or sugar rack from a restaurant as a reminder. The best thing to do is short her $10 to $15 and use that money to buy a souvenir as a reminder. Originally Posted by PA Dave
wrong also
wrong also Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Gotta agree. Lotsa stupid in this thread!
Gotta agree. Lotsa stupid in this thread! Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
Just look at it though another lense and you will see it differently
Just look at it though another lense and you will see it differently Originally Posted by PA Dave
What lens would that be. I want to avoid it so I won't think theft is okay.
+ 1
Sad to see that people actually do what the OP brags about. Sadder to see the number who are ok with it.
treetop is trolling ya'll. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Yep, and his Words are Still receiving the Desired Affect. Especially on a Hooker Board (Morals, etc.).

Laughter is good for the Soul. Learn to shrug things off, they're just Words. Words have absolutely No Power unless You Choose to Give them Power.

Make it a Great Day and Happy Hobbying!
True ^^^^^^^

tree is also back
Yep, and his Words are Still receiving the Desired Affect. Especially on a Hooker Board (Morals, etc.).

Laughter is good for the Soul. Learn to shrug things off, they're just Words. Words have absolutely No Power unless You Choose to Give them Power.

Make it a Great Day and Happy Hobbying! Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
I'm so obsessed with you my beautiful darlin. What is your exact address so I can come surprise you. I know you will like me.

Make it a Great Day and Happy Hobbying! Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
I'm so obsessed with you my beautiful darlin. What is your exact address so I can come surprise you. I know you will like me. Originally Posted by PA Dave
lock the door Mam
And bear spray aint gonna help with this one.
I'm so obsessed with you my beautiful darlin. What is your exact address so I can come surprise you. I know you will like me. Originally Posted by PA Dave
You're a Hoot

Unfortunately, my 300lb babies are not the friendliest and stay alert for surprises. Plus, you'd need to smile for all of the cameras and ignore that pesky NRA bumper sticker...