Curious - How many NCSN has Shelby done?

Maddie,

Stay out of Bastrop County for God's sake. Whatever happened to you there be glad it didn't land you in jail for just showing up. Call me and I'll talk to you some more about which counties are safe to work in and which are not.
  • CDL1
  • 07-01-2010, 04:00 PM
Sensual Sophia and MaddieTheCoed,

Sorry to hear about the NCNS.
Its sucky I had one yesterday too and it really frys my biscuits because it costs me $$ my sitter is not cheap and I have to pay her regardless Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
I'm sorry but that has to be the cutest, funniest, most southern little saying I've ever heard "that really fries my biscuits". LMAO! I totally got an image of Yosamity Sam for the Bugs Bunny cartoons saying that! Mind if I steal it Victoria?

As for NCNS, yep they suck on both sides for sure!
I've had the same experience from Brendolyn from Dallas. 3 times. Yes 3. I'm a fool. But she won't do it to me again... Originally Posted by cockforhire

I've seen Brendolyn a few times. One of those times, she was ALMOST A NCNS. But she called me back (20 mins late), and told me her room number.

I am guessing here. But my guess is based on serveral experiences with her. So it's a bit of an "educated" guess.

She usually returns emails 24 - 48 hours later. So one needs to start scheduling WAY in advance. On top of that, I suspect she has problems managing her time, and books them on top of each other or even double books.

Hence the late or NCNSs.

Does not make it right. Just putting my hypothesis out there...

EDIT: OPPS SORRY MODS... just realized I bumped a thread older that 30 days. My bad, and apologies !!!
rrrabbit,

If we are going to comment on a post 30 days or older, let's keep it on topic (Shelby).

thanks,

sixx
I'm sorry but that has to be the cutest, funniest, most southern little saying I've ever heard "that really fries my biscuits". LMAO! I totally got an image of Yosamity Sam for the Bugs Bunny cartoons saying that! Mind if I steal it Victoria?

As for NCNS, yep they suck on both sides for sure! Originally Posted by EroticEmily

LOL not at all