kids

One of the few positives about this person (BigCockPussyLicker) is that he has a VERY nice blender.

Those Vitamix blenders run about $400-650.

Upscale, that's how you don't roll, LOL, Hmmm.

What kind of person would have a blender that expensive?
-Body Builder
-Personal Trainer
-Owner of a smoothie/protein shake Kiosk or Store
-Professional Athlete
-Law Enforcement (whose fitness to him is very much associated with being able to do a good job)

Ohh Geez, now I am as curious as a cat.

Which one are you... BigCockPussyLicker? Originally Posted by Urban Dahlia
Im none of those things.. I hate veggies(cept starchy ones, carrots, pea, etc)
and I learned(its not taught in my school) how important NO production is in the body and I needed to get nitrates.

So how do I get veggies into my body when I hate them? I get stressed at school, and getting enough nitrates helps with blood pressure(increases NO in the blood to relax/dilate the vessel .. since NO(nitric oxide)(not nitrous oxide) is a neurotransmitter, more NO seems to make me feel good about 1-2 hours after eating a bunch of veggies in that list
No, the nitrates in bacon arent the same there is a lack of evidence that eating green leafy veges leads to cancer. yet fried Bacon has HCAs, fat and lacks the protective phytochemicals that veggies/fruit have built into them. http://ajcn.nutrition.org/content/90/1/1.full.pdf

I hate veggies, the vitamix solves that issue by making whatever I put into it(usually broccoli+rhubarb+eggwhites+gar lic cloves as a foundation) into a drink that I can chug.
takes me a total of 15-20 minutes to make, drink, put away my vitamix, Then I can get back to studying, etc.

You'll notice I don't buy into BROSCIENCE or the crap personal trainers try to sell you on, but I do try to be healthy(BMI <25/and/or bodyfat <15%

and you might notice a collary to behing healthy
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22530540

that I don't try attempt to slam or make fun of anyone else, as many other people do, I make a statement, show some facts to back it up and suffer the slings and arrows of posting here.
but this place is awesome compared to the real world, so I laugh at guys at lot and enjoy looking at ladies, (like you, UD)

Are people going to ever stop having kids?
At what point does someone say, no, I won't have kids?
ever?
or is not having kids up to someone else?

http://www.forbes.com/sites/ericagie...ouldnt-either/

Just The Facts

1. The world's population is estimated to be near 6.9 billion people and is rapidly increasing.
  2. Hundreds of thousands of babies are born each day.
  3. Overpopulation is more likely to cause the apocalypse than zombies.
The Cold, Hard Truth

Every day, about 360,000 children are born. Hundreds of new Braydens, Mohammads, and Chens are handed off to parents of varying wealth, age, and competence. But what many of them don't realize is their little bundle of joy (or little accident, depending on their situation) really does affect the Earth's supply of resources.

Think of it this way: When parents have children, they are basically spawning out replacements of themselves to the next generation. A couple with two kids contributes an equal amount to the next generation, a couple with no children doesn't contribute, a couple with four children contributes enough people for themselves and the couple with no children, and so on. If more children are born than there are adults, the population increases. That's bad, especially in first world countries (read: where you live), where our standard of living is high.
Originally Posted by bigcockpussylicker
This person used cracked, which was basically a knockoff mad magazine that failed and went to an internet humor site. as a source and then stated that "Overpopulation is more likely to cause the apocalypse than zombies." Zombies are fictional!! Drinking milk is more likely to cause over population than zombies because zombies aren't real.
This person used cracked, which was basically a knockoff mad magazine that failed and went to an internet humor site. as a source and then stated that "Overpopulation is more likely to cause the apocalypse than zombies." Zombies are fictional!! Drinking milk is more likely to cause over population than zombies because zombies aren't real. Originally Posted by shamrock55
yes. thanks for paying attention
I add in a lot of subtle humor into my posts,
While your point why I cant watch the walking dead. Dairy has it's own issues,
Next up
why the X-men franchise is just ridiculous
Ok so its not just my opinion
having tons of kids(population growth) and the kids arent being educated by their parents or schools is making people dumber(on average)
about why the environment is set against us?
Could it be that people are just getting dumber?

Average IQ is ~100(?) and when you keep adding more dumbasses, it the average IQ drops, so iQ of 100 is smart now instead of average is a smart person.

Why are kids not smarter than there parents?

http://uhaweb.hartford.edu/BRBAKER/
The average I.Q. for 2011 is calculated to be 88.54 this is the lowest I.Q. rate in years. Even though we have much more social media and technology. How is this possible? Well it is shown that rising birth rates, along with a constant population rise in much of the world. I.Q. is the intelligence quotient used to measure the intelligence of every human on the planet. I.Q. is used to measure your intelligence based on age, gender, and ethnicity. I.Q. testes are administered using a series of tests that scientism have determined over the years to be an accurate measure of how much intelligence the human brain actually holds. Most people in modern day society have an average I.Q. ranging between 89 and 100.
I've done my part; no kids and never married.

I'm too old to start now, anyway. Hell, I'd be my dads age by the time the first one graduated from high school.

I'm too old to start now, anyway. Hell, I'd be my dads age by the time the first one graduated from high school. Originally Posted by Enchanterlingum
amazing the amount of money you have to do whatever you want with when you lack kids

My sister is working on her 3rd kid and I love her kids, seeing then, bringing them toys/treats, making them laugh, playing games with them.(then leaving)
Just recently she taught her 3 to be pottty trained, it was a rather easy task, she just had him wear underwear and pants like a little boy and when he shitted/peed himself, hed have to stay that way till she could change him(or the daycare)
within 2 days, he was telling her when he had to use the bathroom

Sounds like a good story, but I don't want to be in charge of anyone else, I dont want to spend my time/money on a kid who is just gonna grow up and I'd stress over how well, s/he is doing.

This also goes with the charities at the grocery store,when you have you cash/credit out and the cashier asks, ""want to give $1 to help XX charity?"
I always say yes, if the cashier would give a dollar to my charity(red cross) http://www.redcross.org/find-help/mi...erans-services
(the patients at the VA hospital speaking highly of the red cross, so that's my charity)
I have never had a cashier give me a $1, to give to the Red Cross.
Sounds like another one sided relationship to me
I'd rather have a dog anyway.

I'm too old to start now, anyway. Hell, I'd be my dads age by the time the first one graduated from high school. Originally Posted by Enchanterlingum
getting married? Why not? with a pre-nup, you'd be fine, and it might be fun, if you find the right person,
My parents have been married 48years and(although I don't think they have sex) they seem to have fun together and they obviously love each other very much,by how they treat each other.
10 Most Common Reasons Why People Want Children

http://astralrose.hubpages.com/hub/M...-Want-Children

The Most Brutally Honest Reasons You Should Never Have Kids

http://elitedaily.com/life/the-most-...ver-have-kids/

The Most Brutally Honest Reasons
bigcockpussylicker
Should Never Have Kids

http://elitedaily.com/life/the-most-...ver-have-kids/ Originally Posted by bigcockpussylicker
FIFY

I can understand a bit of your message to persuade others from making what you feel is a lifelong mistake and source of regret, and deeply appreciate your sharing of the other side of the coin.

There are good reasons people have to act or not act on these opinions; not all of them are justified. Here's a big if most beneficiaries of your tax burden rarely consider:
If I can rationalize my choices, but then force the consequences of them onto a stranger, I have failed in my responsibilities and am a detriment to society.
Taking on this level of accountability remains less common than common sense.

I can understand a bit of your message to persuade others from making what you feel is a lifelong mistake and source of regret, and deeply appreciate your sharing of the other side of the coin. Originally Posted by algrace
Look, I didnt really have a message, I was reading cracked magazine

http://www.cracked.com/photoplasty_1...t-adult-world/

and came across that satirical article I posted and let things take off from there, it was good talking point.(when your other option is to do meaningless work)

There are good reasons people have to act or not act on these opinions; not all of them are justified. : Originally Posted by algrace
I have found that shit just happens to people and they deal with it. I dont see many people "planning" shit out. and people consider, I want to, to be adequate justification
One of my friends is a single mom of 3 kids, different dads.
She has a job, pack a day smoker, gets no child support and gets help from the state.
is that fair that the many tax payers are forced to help her?
If my car broke down and I didnt have AAA to call, would it be fair for me to force you to help me?

Here's a big if most beneficiaries of your tax burden rarely consider
If I can rationalize my choices, but then force the consequences of them onto a stranger, I have failed in my responsibilities and am a detriment to society.
Taking on this level of accountability remains less common than common sense. Originally Posted by algrace
Sounds right, getting money from that state is a victimless crime, right? LOL

People just have kids, I recall how much my friend wanted kids, and had to go through IVF, while her friends and my friends, who didnt want kids, just had them by accident, OPPS
even if people have a buttload of kids, thaths what they do, the real limiting factor should be at the government level,
If you stopped giving money to people, they'd change

I watched a guy ahead of me at a 7-11, use his EBT card to get cash back(illegal) then he bought(for his 2 kids that were with him?)
-lotto tickets
-beer

EBT, why am I paying for that?
why arent people responsible for themselves,?
IF there were NO ebt/gov funded programs(that take from the many and give to the few) this shit wouldnt happen, People would know, if they dont take care of themselves, they''ll have to rely on the kindness of strangers(charity) or die,
(survival of the fittest?) nah, nowadays, the whole heard takes care of the weak, we are spending our time and resources helping the lowest common denominator.

sounds harsh and it is, I would rather have no EBT cards and have better crack down on EBT fraud, same as they need better crack down on medicare fraud