WHORE!

Nice.......
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter

Thank you.

Since you've told me you hate the word so much...

Ok "CUNT"...I'll call you later Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Oh DED… your terms of endearment warm my heart and my other parts as well.
Whore can go from highly offensive to flattering.

Just like most other words, it will depend on the intention behind the word.

What she said....

I'm not a real whore, i just play one on Eccie

But as far as the word 'whore' goes it doesn't bother me in the slightest Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
If anyone truly sits back and reads that definition it should not be offensive. Also there are plenty of people not in this lifestyle that feel what we participate in here is wrong but do we get offended by it. Nope and we keep doing what we want. Make the word mean what you want it to mean and it'll have no meaning when someone tries to use it to get under your skin.

Most can't do that though, they are too emotional about it. Most using it to be offensive obviously don't even know the real meaning obviously. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Clearly I don't have a problem with the word. I have a whole thread and website dedicated to the word and the World of whores. However, to think that some don't find the word offensive is just ridiculous EA - purely, plainly and over the top ridiculous.

I never allowed my daughter and her friends to use the word slut or whore. It is not only derogatory but it is a word that is effectively used to demean and socially ostracize females particularly young females. Anyone saying they don't understand that is lying to themselves and others which is fine, but really, no one believes you. So carry on....................
Yes, I'm seconding the question asked by My Darling Bunny, what makes the word derogatory? I'll even add this...what makes the word derogatory when used HERE? Since most (if not all) ladies here fit the literal definition.

For the record, if you called me a whore, I might fall to my knees and give you a really good BBBJ. If you called me a HO, you'd get a really nasty lecture. Originally Posted by LilMynx69
Whore is not a word I would use
Whore is not a word I would use Originally Posted by RoDunn
Or HO, I would guess?
Denotation and connotation are two different things ..... Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
Humor

Indifferent

Anger

Honesty

Query

Contention

Some ladies in here are really WHORRIBLE!!!
You can teach an old dog a new trick.
I was taught that a Whore was a loose woman that gave it away for free
and a prostitute was a loose woman that charged for sex.
But they appear to be the same only different.
Now some may say that could be a negative word but to me it is positive, especially the woman who is giving it away for free.

Had a great time at the Christmas Charity fundraiser Thursday. Very nice providers donating their time to a very worthy cause. God bless Texas.
I don't use Whore, or HO, no more than I would use the N... word. I prefer Provider or Ladies of the Evening. If she's not a lady, then she's simply a "low class prostitute", which is the oldest profession. As our culture evolves, some words take on a derogatory meaning and you either ride the wave of change, or sink beneath it. I try to talk as I would in front of my mother or children.

"Cunt", All ladies have one. I don't use the word, but love to lick em!

Merry Christmas to All.
I'm not a real whore, i just play one on Eccie

But as far as the word 'whore' goes it doesn't bother me in the slightest Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
Well said. Call me a whore or a hooker or a working girl or a prostitute or a provider ... they are all the same and they are all my beloved job, but I am not a hoe or a slut ... those are the girls giving in up for free, feeling regret the next day, feeling used, waiting by the phone for a call that never comes, getting STD's and having babies with different guys.

Not I ... I am a sexually liberated woman! I decide who I want to sleep with ... In the last few years I can count the guys I have had sex with for free on 1 hand. ....
Some ladies in here are really WHORRIBLE!!! Originally Posted by VibraMaxx
Well said. Call me a whore or a hooker or a working girl or a prostitute or a provider ... they are all the same and they are all my beloved job, but I am not a hoe or a slut ... those are the girls giving in up for free, feeling regret the next day, feeling used, waiting by the phone for a call that never comes, getting STD's and having babies with different guys.

Not I ... I am a sexually liberated woman! I decide who I want to sleep with ... In the last few years I can count the guys I have had sex with for free on 1 hand. .... Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Ok, now that you've posted this, I will comment. Brooke, in my opinion, your answer is perfect.

I'm at loss as to why more providers don't feel that way. I have to admit, when I see a provider here take issue with the casual and/or technically accurate use of the word WHORE, I wonder if they really should be in this business.
“[I] must, like a whore, unpack my heart with words.”
William Shakespeare, Hamlet

If it's good enough for William, it's good enough for me.
Some my favorite people are whores