Burned out on tattoo's

It's her body and your choice to see who you see. One of the sexiest ladies I have seen has many. Can't post her link from my phone (smart phone my ass) but browse KatVondee, she has ALOT and by the time she ages to the point she may or may not regret it I'll be dead. So I'll enjoy em til then
It's her body and your choice to see who you see. One of the sexiest ladies I have seen has many. Can't post her link from my phone (smart phone my ass) but browse KatVondee, she has ALOT and by the time she ages to the point she may or may not regret it I'll be dead. So I'll enjoy em til then Originally Posted by Gladiator69
Never much cared for facial tats but Kat is one girl that really pulls it of and she is just absolutely beautiful IMO!!!
I've never tried to hide my tattoos. I got them when I was 17 and 18.
Never much cared for facial tats but Kat is one girl that really pulls it of and she is just absolutely beautiful IMO!!! Originally Posted by Riverstud
I bet face tattoo hurt really bad.
how about having a big nasty tattoo right on your pussy! I seen it, gross. Originally Posted by Monica13
Seen one lady with one and can't wait to play with her again! Nothing gross about it to moi!
I don't mind vagina tattoos. But she better be fine as hell.

Now as far as vaginal pierciings.......I can't. I just can't.
I guess it depends. Sometimes a girl's tat will stick out in my mind forever. I can't look at a hello kitty anything without thinking of a tattoo of a friend of mine. On the other hand girls like Christy Mack, for some reason it just seems to fit them. I can't explain it but it just seems to work. And I think Christy mack is pretty hot. I have no tats at all. Im a clean cut guy. But sometimes. There is a really horrible tat on a perfect butt or pair of boobs, and I think to myself, "WHYYY!? I cant stand thuggish tats though. Not a good look, so when I see a girl that has a pretty face and thug crap plastered all over her again, im like WHYY!?
Personal preference is "no tattoo" but the CHOICE to get one is the Lady's. So long as it is known ahead of time and the hobbyist is able to make an informed choice, I see no problem. While the "preference" is no tattoo, one of my ATF's has a rather nice lower back tattoo (not exactly a tramp stamp type) that is not distracting at all and so I see her even with the tattoo.
Never much cared for facial tats but Kat is one girl that really pulls it of and she is just absolutely beautiful IMO!!! Originally Posted by Riverstud
Kat has alot of tat's, but unless she has added a new one lately there is none on her beautiful face. Will have to see her again ASAP to confirm
I pretty much hate them. But I'll still see a girl with them. I don't really care what the girl does - non of mybusiness. Some are so silly though I actually laugh when I see them. The wings tatted on the back are truly the dumbest thing imaginable. I also crack up at chicks with dudes name. Considering what I am doing to the girl when I see them is irony at its best. I won't pass in a girl with them but I do move no-tats higher in the list and will increase my budget to see them.
Kat has alot of tat's, but unless she has added a new one lately there is none on her beautiful face. Will have to see her again ASAP to confirm Originally Posted by Gladiator69
She has a series of small stars on the left side of her face that sort of frame her face right along the hairline.
I pretty much hate them. But I'll still see a girl with them. I don't really care what the girl does - non of mybusiness. Some are so silly though I actually laugh when I see them. The wings tatted on the back are truly the dumbest thing imaginable. I also crack up at chicks with dudes name. Considering what I am doing to the girl when I see them is irony at its best. I won't pass in a girl with them but I do move no-tats higher in the list and will increase my budget to see them. Originally Posted by tbone77494

Well said....I hate therm too...but .I wont pass on a girl I really want to see because she has a few tats....but if they are like really all over and big or just outright ugly or on places of her body that really really bother me.....like all over the arms, breasts or genital area...its a no go for me.....
And I agree about the angel wings on the back....its just fucking stupid!
I also agree that I'm willing to move up a bit in price to have a good looking girl with NO tats
I love my tattoos and plan on getting a lot more. Most my clients like the art work and have some them selves usually... I understand im not everyone's cup of tea with my body art snd so be it :-)

And I love me some hot tatted up girls too!!! And guys!! ;-)
You know....I've been able to find quite a number of providers with none or very minimal tats...more than you might imagine considering the current tattoo craze.....

I'm going to start a thread (that will hopefully become a sticky) and call it Providers with no/ or minimal tattoos....or somthing like that....where providers that have NO tats can post so us guys can find them easier......I can think of several I can invite to post there already!
I love my tattoos and plan on getting a lot more. Most my clients like the art work and have some them selves usually... I understand im not everyone's cup of tea with my body art snd so be it :-)

And I love me some hot tatted up girls too!!! And guys!! ;-) Originally Posted by Amber Does

Amber, if it makes you happy...go for it! Cuzz I'm all about "happy"

But me.....yeeech....I just hate it!