Have you stopped seeing a regular client?

Don't listen to any of these assholes. They're jealous and just want to separate you from her. The woman's obviously playing hard to get. Send her some roses and poetry and things will get back to normal. Originally Posted by johnclark

Also send dic pics ... the ladies love the dic pics.
Neighborhood Dude, go listen to the Stones 'Under my thumb' covered by Social Distortion and probably a few other bands. Let it sink in and report your findings back on this thread. Originally Posted by Kinky Boy
Just listen to the original. It is one of my favorite Stones songs.
Chill out bro. Fall back and let her contact you. Trust me, if she wants to see you she will let you know. That goes for women inside and outside the hobby.
You didnt show up at her incall uninvited did you?
ewww why wud u keep seeing the same girl ne ways aint we all in it for variety
ewww why wud u keep seeing the same girl ne ways aint we all in it for variety Originally Posted by theboss21422
Nope... You'd be surprised how many guys want a regular gal to see that they are comfortable with and enjoy their time. They want intellectual conversation and to be engaged during your time. They aren't looking for the wham bam kinda thing...

They want companionship and intimacy (sexual and non sexual) and alot of times this is because they're missing this at home.

Losing sex and intimacy in your marriage and/or relationship can be harmful to it and hurtful to a person who still wants these things from their partner...

There are many hobbyist who are in this for the variety though but that's not the only purpose of spending time with a provider for many hobbyist.
I concur Analeese! As this is a fun playground with lots of personality and character types. I prefer seeing one provider regulary. I have seen one lady fairly regularly and the comfort and ease of scheduling is wonderful. Secondly, I think she is very attractive, sexy and bcd she does everything I desire without judgement, question or hesitation or potential embarrassment. The trust you build with one or two regular ladies makes for great visits. Its easy for the provider for she knows who and what to expect and her safety is all but assured. Its great for the fella because he knows what he's getting for his money. I no longer need to look at the restaurant menu because I know what I'm getting because it was great last time Thats not to say that variety is not spicy...I love spicy! However I tend to prefer a comfort and trust level and a connection. I look forward to seeing her every time!
  • BLM69
  • 05-04-2017, 01:56 PM
Nope... You'd be surprised how many guys want a regular gal to see that they are comfortable with Originally Posted by Analeese
This might be true as I enjoy my regulars as they know how to make me happy with all the nasty fun
Nope... You'd be surprised how many guys want a regular gal to see that they are comfortable with and enjoy their time. They want intellectual conversation and to be engaged during your time. They aren't looking for the wham bam kinda thing...

They want companionship and intimacy (sexual and non sexual) and alot of times this is because they're missing this at home. Originally Posted by Analeese
I know it is damn near heretical to admit this but ^^^ x 1000! I can't enjoy a session without some level of chemistry and connection and this only gets better with repeat visits.

Of course I ultimately go for the play time but I find sessions get better with repeat visits. Not only because she already knows what I like but also because I feel more comfortable and appreciate her company. Kind of like BLM69 but swap PSE with GFE for me.

I also like variety mixed in but a good ATF is more precious than diamonds.

They want companionship and intimacy (sexual and non sexual) and alot of times this is because they're missing this at home.

Losing sex and intimacy in your marriage and/or relationship can be harmful to it and hurtful to a person who still wants these things from their partner...

There are many hobbyist who are in this for the variety though but that's not the only purpose of spending time with a provider for many hobbyist. Originally Posted by Analeese

Very true, the search for the ATF. The right combination of TCB, looks, attitude, performance and location. I much prefer one good provider over variety.
One thing I can say is that I talk to my clients... I ask them questions about themselves... And their day...Im sincere in my concern...and I'm genuinely interested and I notice trends...

Marriages are lacking intimacy and sex.

I've found there to be alot of hobbyist who appreciate this about me and are looking for this type of thing ....but....as the saying goes WALDT...
This might be true as I enjoy my regulars as they know how to make me happy with all the nasty fun Originally Posted by BLM69
Exactly.... Even variety guys like to have that one go to chick who he feels is as nasty as he wants her to be....and that's enough for him to repeat... And that my friend is how you become a regular

Dont let my join date fool you....I'm definitely not new to this
I concur Analeese! As this is a fun playground with lots of personality and character types. I prefer seeing one provider regulary. I have seen one lady fairly regularly and the comfort and ease of scheduling is wonderful. Secondly, I think she is very attractive, sexy and bcd she does everything I desire without judgement, question or hesitation or potential embarrassment. The trust you build with one or two regular ladies makes for great visits. Its easy for the provider for she knows who and what to expect and her safety is all but assured. Its great for the fella because he knows what he's getting for his money. I no longer need to look at the restaurant menu because I know what I'm getting because it was great last time Thats not to say that variety is not spicy...I love spicy! However I tend to prefer a comfort and trust level and a connection. I look forward to seeing her every time! Originally Posted by Lunytunz
Luny, you an I think alike on this. I couldn't have said it any better.
I'm still pretty new at this, so I'm still in my kid in a candy store for the first time phase - everything is still so exciting and new, I keep wanting to try the next great thing. I've pretty much lived under a rock most of my life, and this is the first real adventure I've ever gone on.

But I think I'm close to the point of picking a few regular providers and rotating between them, visiting someone new on occasion. All the research needed, while fascinating early on, is getting a little overwhelming.

It has taken me longer to get to this point than I originally thought. I think it is because I have for the most part had a great time when the all the providers I've met, it is so hard to choose, so I move onto the next one.
I continually notice people tossing around the term "regular". Please indulge me and post your definition of the term. Weekly? Twice weekly?

Yes I understand that everyone has their own definition, however since it's a part of the thread topic I'd be curious what "regular" means to you please.