Free Pussy!!!!

I can vouch that you give Trey satisfaction. I saw it with my own eyes!

TopCat
P.S. Mmmm, I'm under Subcilla. I'm having Deja Vous. Originally Posted by topcat19542001
lol, waiting for the next time, muah xoxoxo
Always ask if the guy owns a python... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
I don't mean to brag.............but.......... .
I don't mean to brag.............but.......... . Originally Posted by dearhunter
If you start bragging about swallowing a Rat with it... I'm outta here...
Cave diving
If you start bragging about swallowing a Rat with it... I'm outta here... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
Originally Posted by ratboy jam
Just don't stare directly into his eyes... he will hypnotize you...
Just don't stare directly into his eye... he will hypnotize you... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
I fixed that for you.
I'm curious as to how many other thousand men clicked on this thread??
I for one got totally suckered into clicking on this thread only to be disappointed to find out it's all about Boardman's kids. Lol
I for one got totally suckered into clicking on this thread only to be disappointed to find out it's all about Boardman's kids. Lol Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
not thousands just 732 lol
ahhh your right lol
Does it bother anyone else that a Slap Your Momma Thread got infinitely more hits than a Free Pussy Thread...
They look just like you DH. Don't try to deny it.
Does it bother anyone else that a Slap Your Momma Thread got infinitely more hits than a Free Pussy Thread... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
[quote=onehitwonder;557324]

What bothers me is Max has those sweet lil' babies of Deerhunters and he has yet to send child support. For Shame!

Hey Max, my friend will be in Houston early next week, maybe Mon or Tues? If I can talk her into it and you're ok with it, I'll take the runt of the litter. I have a weakness for them. Always have don't know why.............

Plus if I take the runt at least I know he'll grow up to be just like his Daddy, Deerhunter.