WhatsUp Ladies? ..... There is a guy here with a reputation of working you for discounts because he can't get it up much and just wants to DATY... Compared to all the other silly alerts I gotta ask? WhatsUp?

I've been reading about Marissa's BBBJ and she has the type of behind that I like so I checked out her showcase last night. The French only rate was on there last night. I have been told by 1 indy provider that her scheduler sets her rates which is odd to me. Not trying to prolong this debate. Just would like the real 411. I only recently found out that some providers have their schedulers answer emails which is disturbing to me. I no longer say much in emails since I don't really know who I'll be talking to. Originally Posted by txAustin202

my schedular does not set my rates I dont even have a schedular im independent wanna hook up let me know otherwise thanks for the complement.

Marissa
Sixx stop being such a big meany! LMAO...

You can't make this shit up.
Marisa updated her showcase with new rates & pics either Thursday or Friday. I suggested she add french because I was told she gives an excellent BBBJ. I also suggested she raise her 30min.

TX Austin 202- I can assure you Marisa & I are the only people that know what the 411 is. If another person told you they know anything about Marisa's & my relationship, it is a lie. If you have questions, call Marisa and ask.

I helped her with her showcase.
I helped her with her website.
I helped her to set up yahoo IM.
I advice her to post her phone # & to do as much communicating by phone as possible. I personally feel it is better to talk on the phone prior to meeting.
Honestly, I do not know what her hobby email is.

If I wanted to run an agency, I would start an agency.

I agreed to help Marisa because 2 hobbyist called me and asked me to help her. I will also add, that it took several phone calls to convince me.

SIXX- Hunter Grace did help Marisa get started. Hunter has a busy life & did not have time to mentor Marisa, but she does call her at least once per week to check on her. Trust me, Marisa is in good hands and has a couple of other ladies besides myself that are willing to help her.

As far as ladies that have "Schedulers" answer emails... Sixx knows all about them....
I am sure if you ask him he will be happy to tell you who these girls are.
Fran, maybe you could teach her spelling...punctuation....
I just heard this story for the third time from a third lady.

This guy has issues of some sort and seldom gets it up.

Is lonely and wants company I guess.

Doesn't want to pay your rates.

But seems to come around whining and begging for a discount because all he wants to do is DATY....

WhatsUp?

I don't understand it in light of all the other things I see getting complained about.

So I ask again... WhatsUp?

Is it sympathy for his medical plight?

Or the concept of just getting paid to take a licking in stead of a dicking? Originally Posted by Whispers
Not being flippant, but who cares?

The ladies in question (whoever they are) don't see the need to write this guy up. Maybe they're not insulted. Maybe they are insulted, but believe posting about being insulted will only bring them drama...

Either way, it's their prerogative.
Fran, maybe you could teach her spelling...punctuation.... Originally Posted by Pflugerbill
I could, but I do not have time.
I did help her get into a program that helps those with basic educational needs.

Does that meet your approval?

Marisa has Excellent BCD skills but she cannot spell.

Maybe she should perform neurosurgery instead of trying to be a Hooker.
Fran,

Sorry if I touched a nerve, it wasn't intended. You can read my post in a positive light or in a negative one as you obviously did.

My point was the spelling, punctuation, and so forth doesn't exactly portray her in the best light and may send the wrong signals. Name one business in the world where a run-on sentence with piss poor spelling and no punctuation will bring in business.

I could, but I do not have time.
I did help her get into a program that helps those with basic educational needs.

Does that meet your approval?

Marisa has Excellent BCD skills but she cannot spell.

Maybe she should perform neurosurgery instead of trying to be a Hooker. Originally Posted by Ms Francisca
Glad someone got you to understand the whole bbbj rate is diff than gfe!! I tired, but maybe you takes direction better from someone not so close to ur own age. Which is understandable... but i am just glad you are thinking a lil more outside of the box, it really should work out in your favor!!
Fran,

Sorry if I touched a nerve, it wasn't intended. You can read my post in a positive light or in a negative one as you obviously did.

My point was the spelling, punctuation, and so forth doesn't exactly portray her in the best light and may send the wrong signals. Name one business in the world where a run-on sentence with piss poor spelling and no punctuation will bring in business. Originally Posted by Pflugerbill
name 1 business... FUCKING!!
when was the last time you asked a provider what her rate was for a HH of "brain"...seriously
you wont see a lady 36DD-24-36, bbbjcimnqns with greek @ 200 + or - because she didnt fuckin know to put I before E except after C.
if the lady is what im lookin for and has great reviews. i could care less if she writes it in purple crayon in ebonics on cave drawings.
im there for 1 purpose . and it aint a damn research paper
No it has my hh and hr rates on there too.
  • Laz
  • 08-29-2011, 05:44 PM
This thread is puzzling. Expecting a provider to post a rate based on a sexual activity seems like it would be a clear offer of money for sex which is a crime. If I was in their shoes I would not do that. Simply asking if they have a rate for an activity should not be offensive since the rate could be higher and not lower. Yes the requestor could be hoping for a discount but that should not be assumed. However, if I was a provider I would again never answer such a request since that is clearly a solicitation of money for sex which again puts them at risk.
Thanks Knotty Man. I think you made my point for me.

name 1 business... FUCKING!!
when was the last time you asked a provider what her rate was for a HH of "brain"...seriously
you wont see a lady 36DD-24-36, bbbjcimnqns with greek @ 200 + or - because she didnt fuckin know to put I before E except after C.
if the lady is what im lookin for and has great reviews. i could care less if she writes it in purple crayon in ebonics on cave drawings.
im there for 1 purpose . and it aint a damn research paper Originally Posted by knotty man
  • Logic
  • 08-29-2011, 10:06 PM
Maybe she should perform neurosurgery instead of trying to be a Hooker. Originally Posted by Ms Francisca

HAhahahahahahahah

[QUOTE-Sixxbach] I may disagree alot with Hunter but I can give her credit where its due, Hunter is a good provider.[/QUOTE]

I choked on my coffee and it went up my nose when I read this. What do I owe for such sweet words? Did hell freeze over this summer while I've been gone?
Glad someone got you to understand the whole bbbj rate is diff than gfe!! I tired, but maybe you takes direction better from someone not so close to ur own age. Which is understandable... but i am just glad you are thinking a lil more outside of the box, it really should work out in your favor!! Originally Posted by Marleys Angels
Although I agree 100% that age/experience has a lot to do with the ability to teach a young provider.....
Marisa had a problem with the "Rate" you suggested for French.
Your suggested Rate was significantly lower than $100,and having to pay a "Booking" fee out of that... well, did not leave much left for her efforts...

I suggested 100 for a french & she gets to keep all her money. She takes 10% of what she makes for the day & she uses that $ to buy sheets, towels, etc... and to start saving money so that in a few months she can get her own in-call.
She is not the smartest cookie around here, but she is not the Dumbest either.