Todays Question...

One of my favorite combinations is bacon, jalapeno, roasted garlic, and spinach on a crispy crust. Yummy
One of my favorite combinations is bacon, jalapeno, roasted garlic, and spinach on a crispy crust. Yummy Originally Posted by DNinja69
Spinach on pizza, hmmmm
I like spinach greens in salad and on subs so maybe it would be ok on pizza to
Spinach on pizza, hmmmm
I like spinach greens in salad and on subs so maybe it would be ok on pizza to Originally Posted by Angel T
I am not sure the fresh leaf spinach adds much flavor, but it lets me feel like the pizza was more healthy than without. Lol.
Limberger, pickled Polish sausage, onions, garlic and hot peppers with a large side order of Crown and coke! Originally Posted by Highwayman64
You definitely have an interesting palette.
I think I'll stick with the crown & coke
Bacon and pepperoni then I sprinkle parm and red crushed peppers and hot sauce. Or country sweet chicken Charlie's from Salvatore's Originally Posted by Princess.Cashmere
+1

I am not sure the fresh leaf spinach adds much flavor, but it lets me feel like the pizza was more healthy than without. Lol. Originally Posted by DNinja69
That's why I have it on subs, it has more nutritional value than iceberg lettuce.

...but if I HAVE TO eat it, I prefer Little Ceasers deep dish with bacon slightly dipped in ranch, eaten with a fork.
That's why I have it on subs, it has more nutritional value than iceberg lettuce. Originally Posted by Angel T
Pizza on a sub is so much tastier than pizza on a DOM, soft and squishy in all the right places!
Pizza on a sub is so much tastier than pizza on a DOM, soft and squishy in all the right places! Originally Posted by Alchemist2u
Let me amend that to 'soft and succulent''