Omar is as stupid as any leftwing nut job...let the UN solve our problems!!

You be talking about manners?!? Yo baby momma not teach about the word irony?!?

lets see dipshit, you call people demoncrats and trolls? Didn't yo momma teach you any manners? Originally Posted by themystic
  • oeb11
  • 09-03-2019, 01:10 PM
Baby Mommas and DPST's know not the meaning of the word "Irony"
Nor even the existence of such a word, or the concept the word represents.

I am already far above the one liner name-calling limit of DPST comprehension with this post.

They will not comprehend.
At least you are now self identifying as a DPST.

You are making amazing progress. Admission of living in your mother's basement and now this, both in about 2 days time. Originally Posted by eccielover
Lol EL. There is part of me that likes you. Not sure which one

I am already far above the one liner name-calling limit of DPST comprehension with this post.

They will not comprehend. Originally Posted by oeb11
Lighten up DTDS. You Nazis need to find a new narrative.
  • oeb11
  • 09-03-2019, 04:04 PM
Find a new response
Get Creative - Use your Mind

Ahhh, well, Never mind!
Spare parts bud.
I get tired of tripping over them Originally Posted by themystic
So stop posting and you won't have to worry about tripping over your words any longer...don't worry TM it's not just you it's an affliction of ALL leftwing nut jobs!!
Like that fork in the road you always take
lets see dipshit, you call people demoncrats and trolls? Didn't yo momma teach you any manners? Originally Posted by themystic
Your quote:
lets see dipshit,...Didn't yo momma teach you any manners. You've taken too many forks in the road
Spare parts bud. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Why are you responding to a thread about one of your MANY gaffes..."why should we worry about what congress does or says"...Oh that right...just to get your worthless post count up!!
P.S. Congrats you couldn't help yourself from reading my thread...no matter how hard you tried!!
Find a new response
Get Creative - Use your Mind

Ahhh, well, Never mind! Originally Posted by oeb11
Aw little man. Did you get ANOTHER MAGA hat slapped off yo head? . I know that sucks for you that your wife left you for a liberal. Your visceral hate really should be dealt with soon for your own well being. Bless you son
These boyz is crayzeee!

Melting down faster than Greenland.

They will not comprehend. Originally Posted by oeb11
What's really ironic little man is that you curse the "government" on the way to the mailbox to pick up your government welfare check. Just remember that tax payers like me make it possible for free loaders like you to even survive in this country