What do you guys think about threesomes?

Never done it.... most likely never will. I prefer the ol' one on one.
I enjoy all of em, from one on one, three somes, 4 somes...me some lol :P

When it comes to the industry though, I've had three somes where the other provider wasn't really into girls so while the guy was thinking everything was hot and fun, I wasnt as turned on bc the other girl was being fake. Times like that, I'd rather it just be him and me! lol I've also had the 3 some where the guy kind of ignored one girl and focused only on the other (I have been both the ignored and focused on girl) and that also makes it uncomfortable and not as much fun. Now of course, if you have everyone into each other and having fun, then a 3 some can be sooo hot! One of my all time fav sexual things is something done in a 3 way.

3 some with 2 guys can be fun or awkward, depends on the guys and what's going on lol.
Threesomes are fantastic! I had my first one the night before i left for college...and consider myself lucky everytime it has happened in my civilian life.

I've had a few in my Hobby life. I have great memories of several ladies in the Dallas area...my ATFs of the past. I haven't had any in my hobby life in Houston...but i'd love that to change.

Brook's point of making sure that the providers are into each other...as well as you...is a great one. Typically, when i found a provider that i had fun with, i would ask if she was into girls?...and, if so, which other provider she really wanted to have fun with. The answers, and the manner that they respond, is a start to putting together a great threesome.

Yep, i'll need to set one up soon!
Done it a few times, but outside of the hobby. It was basicaly two girls playing tag. Did one, then the other then the first again, then seconds for the second.

Can't do it every day.
It has been a while since we have done one, so it is time we do something about it
Last time I did was in college. Two guys and one beautiful young woman. We had our way with her and it was great. Two ladies would be way too much for me to handle unless they are into each other and and I can take a break. If it's that way I can see doing in - just my HO.
When I used to frequent the SC's, I've had 2 strippers a few times, while there was some double action going on, it was mostly my FIV with the one that was standing watch while the other went to town or I was going to town on her, then we would switch and switch.........

My ATF stripper said she would like to be sucking another guy's dick while her boyfriend was doing K9 to her. I told her to call me if she ever wanted to fulfill that fantasy. Every time she called me I was hoping that this would be the day, but it never happened.
  • tcx
  • 11-08-2011, 12:53 PM
I hopefully will try it out before the year is up..
Dozens, tame and wild. I have had two bi longterm girlfriends... first one i got the extra gals. Second one, was really good at picking up chicks and had fun friends. Having a big hot tub helps initiate

Rule#1 Let the girls be in charge and just be glad your there (unless ur paying).
In the words of late comedian Robert Schimmel, "No, because I would never want to disappoint TWO women in the same moment in time..."
I LOVE them! Maybe because I love women just as much as I love men, so if I can have BOTH at once? Score!
I would offer double specials all the time, but I dont have a doubles partner here I've been looking, but no luck.
One of the best ones I had was in a place in Florida (late 1970's) where they had Bikini Girl Call Girls during a solo vacn. I was barely out of college and had just dumped a girlfriend who stubbornly gave me the "nice girls don't" BS and how she stood by her principles. It was a rural beach bar with a stripper stage and then what they called enjoyment rooms. These were dimly lit stalls with an air bed or air mattress. I negotiated with a 33 yo housewife and 19 yo girl. We went to an "enjoyment room" and I did them both bareback on an air mattress. There is nothing like a hot naked woman on an air mattress who is a whore and likes to fuk. I did them one after another while other would look on or do some rubbing. It was so exciting to shoot off into them, the excitement of fuking someone's wife and then a young girl barely legal. I think I negotiated the deal at $55. I was staying nearby and tried to get the 19 yr old girl otc but she was not available but negotiated a deal at $25 with the 33 yo hw and she came over every day to my room. I fuked her silly, she really loved to fuk (and could go longtime) and seemed flattered and excited I wanted her so much. She offered me seconds at $10 and I took some of those. Nothing like some really good hw pussy. She was so sexy and it convinced me that even if I was married to some soulmate one day it wb nice to have a keeper go to gal like that on the side. I knew then Hobbying was for me.
I came close. I am thinking this would be a good birthday present for myself.
3-some are the BEST! I'll do them over and over

SP