What are your fears when meeting a provider?

My biggest fear is that the sweet, GFE-type will end up being a drugged-out clockwatcher with a pimp banging on the door after 15 minutes.

That's why Eccie is so valuable. We can find out of the reality matches the marketing.
  • anita
  • 09-10-2010, 09:13 AM
Lol,might happen with some providers but you make it sounds funny. Well luckily there is eccie.
Thanks for replies. Meow
The provider is my wife

With BOTH of us having secret lives!
My biggest fear is they have a NWA policy ... (no Walkers Allowed) ...
  • anita
  • 09-10-2010, 10:10 AM
The provider is my wife

With BOTH of us having secret lives! Originally Posted by instfixer
Omg....I hope that never happen
The provider is my wife

Ask her if all those things she won't let you do at home ... are available as an upsell...
  • Tetas
  • 09-10-2010, 10:39 AM
The provider is my wife

If that happened to me, I'm afraid that I'd immediately turn pimp, "Bitch, where's MY money?"
Or Mom, Daughter, Sister, etc.! Originally Posted by Dad
you are going to hell!
.......that she is going to "talk my head off" on my dime.
I typically schedule sessions after researching several providers and making preliminary contacts. Fears about LE, Bait-And-Switch, and so on are minimised (not eliminated) by being deliberate.

I have concerns about being self-centered, insensative or inconsiderate. I am sure that the provider that I book with will be professional about being accomodating and taking care of my needs. I recognise that they have feelings and needs as well.

In reviewing past sessions in my mind, I realize that too often I may have left her sitting on the bed with her legs crossed while I jumped into the bathroom to pee first. There are other examples. I alwayse realize it after the fact (like thinking of the really right thing to say AFTER the argument) whenits too late.

That is my fear.
  • pyro
  • 09-10-2010, 11:50 AM
She has a cock... Originally Posted by simpleton
TFF!

or Cooties!
The provider is my wife

When meeting a provider for the first time....

1. The chick may be a cop setting up johns.

2. This chick might be setting me up to rob me. (BP girls usually)

3. The chick is not going to be the one in the pics. (That one is easy....I'm out!)

4. She will smell

5. She will not provide the level of service claimed in her ads. (I've lost a lot of money on that one) Originally Posted by IceCreamMan
+1
Are they hot?
Didn't some dude do a review where he did a triple with the daughter, mother, grandmother?