Zero Fucks Given: Sondland Goes Full John Dean

LOLLING! So getting impeached doesn’t count, so longs as you’ve got friends in the Senate? And do you think he will answer to the Senate questioners? Will he brand them never Trumpers while you nervously soil your bloomers?

Can you say “laughing stock?”
LOLLING! So getting impeached doesn’t count, so longs as you’ve got friends in the Senate? And do you think he will answer to the Senate questioners? Will he brand them never Trumpers while you nervously soil your bloomers?

Can you say “laughing stock?” Originally Posted by HoeHummer
You're a laughing stock. You're not even an American citizen and you know nothing about the American political process, but yet you want to stick your two cents into our business. Mind your own business you dumb fucking asshole.
  • oeb11
  • 11-22-2019, 04:27 AM

Can you say “laughing stock?” Originally Posted by HoeHummer

Fake canuck in mom's basement - did Clinton testify before his Senate Trial?
Why should trump go before Schiff's slanted Shit Show - Schiff plans impeachment regardless.

Trump will have his attorneys present in an open Senate trial run with non-partisan rules - as Clinton's trial was.

That is feared by Schiff, nadler, and Pelosi - DPST's are terrified of an open Senate trial of Impeachment.

Time to go ahead and bring it on.

Go vote your conscience in Nov 202 - fake canuck.
From sea to sea, we can see what we see. And we see a shit show with the potential to tear the world apart at the seams. Thank yous for your consideration. Now quit acting like the spoiled fucking kids you are and act like the nation you claim to be.

Fucking Cankee!
Hey Hoedummer if we want any shit out of our Northern Neighbor we'll tug your balls! Until then mind your own biz!
i listened to sondland

in his statement and testimony, he was all over the map

he had no coherent position other than he was way out of his league

he appeared to me to be trying to appease the dims by way of giving them what they wanted to hear even though it flew in the face of anything he knew

in a court of law, he would be torn to shreds with his buffoonish twists and turns
Now quit acting like the spoiled fucking kids you are and act like the nation you claim to be. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
On this I agree. We as United States Citizens need to stand up to the childish fucking kids running the clown show in the House and act like our nation again.
Fake canuck in mom's basement - did Clinton testify before his Senate Trial?
Why should trump go before Schiff's slanted Shit Show - Schiff plans impeachment regardless.

Trump will have his attorneys present in an open Senate trial run with non-partisan rules - as Clinton's trial was.

That is feared by Schiff, nadler, and Pelosi - DPST's are terrified of an open Senate trial of Impeachment. . Originally Posted by oeb11

So your response, insult, insult, Clinton!

Will trump’s attorney be bringing depositions by Mulvaney, Pompeo, Bolton and Perry?

As I recall you have claimed there will never be a impeachment or trial. But look where we are. No one is afraid of the trump party.
  • oeb11
  • 11-22-2019, 11:55 AM
No one asked j666 to be afraid of anything.
You fear is of your own distorted viewpoints, j666.

what is your recall - matters not- foolish one.
Fact is the DPST house leaders are terrified of a Senate trial - and justifiably so in their venality.

Oh - sorry - a word outside your narrative. Google might have a definition, or might have censored it in this milieu.

Originally Posted by Redhot1960

heh heh.. on 5 Twenty dollar bills.

Originally Posted by Redhot1960
You can also fold a twenty to make it look like the twin towers burning. Another American tragedy. How old are you that you thought it was cool to post this goofy nonsense? Lol.
You can also fold a twenty to make it look like the twin towers burning. Another American tragedy. How old are you that you thought it was cool to post this goofy nonsense? Lol. Originally Posted by mike111

thank you valued poster!
You are very welcome. I really appreciate it Waco. From the bottom of my heart.
You are very welcome. Originally Posted by mike111

if you say so.
I do say so. We are in agreement then. Hurray!