Trump in another Landslide victory in2020

• WTF
  • 02-18-2019, 07:27 AM
As Jim Webb learned, there’s no room in the Democratic Party for a centrist. Originally Posted by bambino
And Governor Kasich found out there was no room for a centrist in the Republican party.

Which is a shame as I'd voted for either Wenn or Kasich.
But Big T was running against Billary ? and wining by 1 is still wining
And Governor Kasich found out there was no room for a centrist in the Republican party.

Which is a shame as I'd voted for either Wenn or Kasich. Originally Posted by WTF
I liked Huckabee at first. I thought Kasich was a fraud. He finished 4rth in a two man race. Trump isn’t as far right as what will be a far left Dem candidate.
How about Clinton supporters? They vote party line. YR, TM and SC certainly vote straight ticket. Again, you bash the Right without mentioning the Left. I did vote for Clinton in his second term. The economy was good and he pivoted to the right. But he disgraced the office. Dole was a much better man. Should have voted for him. The 2020 election will probably pit a far left candidate to run against Trump. As Jim Webb learned, there’s no room in the Democratic Party for a centrist. Originally Posted by bambino
I really don't know how everyone voted in elections. Not everyone came out and said whether or not they voted straight line tickets or not. The ones I remember on this forum, and were very vocal about it regarding the mid-term elections, were Trump supporters.

I'll go on record as saying the Democrats will nominate someone more in the middle politically. To do otherwise would be handing the election to Trump. Of course, most Republicans think anyone left of center is far left. But for whatever reason a lot of younger people like a guy like Sanders. Too far left for me.

I'll go on record as saying the Democrats will nominate someone more in the middle politically. To do otherwise would be handing the election to Trump. Of course, most Republicans think anyone left of center is far left. But for whatever reason a lot of younger people like a guy like Sanders. Too far left for me. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
The Democrats have done this before .... it divided the Party.

The Party keeps redefining what is "left" by moving the "center" farther to the "left" and systematically, although unwittingly, assuming the movement will be followed. The last shift of which I am aware similar to this one was with McGovern. The caucuses stank and were divisive and antagonistic to anyone opposed to accepting 100% of his views. No compromises.
The Democrats have done this before .... it divided the Party.

The Party keeps redefining what is "left" by moving the "center" farther to the "left" and systematically, although unwittingly, assuming the movement will be followed. The last shift of which I am aware similar to this one was with McGovern. The caucuses stank and were divisive and antagonistic to anyone opposed to accepting 100% of his views. No compromises. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Time will tell. It will be an interesting battle among all the candidates lining up.
How about Clinton supporters? They vote party line. YR, TM and SC certainly vote straight ticket. Again, you bash the Right without mentioning the Left. I did vote for Clinton in his second term. The economy was good and he pivoted to the right. But he disgraced the office. Dole was a much better man. Should have voted for him. The 2020 election will probably pit a far left candidate to run against Trump. As Jim Webb learned, there’s no room in the Democratic Party for a centrist. Originally Posted by bambino
i voted for Reagan twice. Hes the only republican i have ever voted for except i voted for a friend of mine who is a Judge and a republican. I would vote for any Republican over Trump. Do I need to turn in my liberal card? I would vote for Romney or Kasich over any democrat right now.

Clinton disgraced the office. Does that mean you are not voting for Trump?
i voted for Reagan twice. Hes the only republican i have ever voted for except i voted for a friend of mine who is a Judge and a republican. I would vote for any Republican over Trump. Do I need to turn in my liberal card? I would vote for Romney or Kasich over any democrat right now.

Clinton disgraced the office. Does that mean you are not voting for Trump? Originally Posted by themystic
No, I’m voting for him again. Only this time it’s to Keep America Great.
I have NEVER voted a straight ticket, bambino.

What ELSE do you know about me?