p411 has turned over client and provider info to le

I received the email and I do not have a p411 account. I did start an application a year ago and I provided ny email address, but I never completed the application process. I do not use that email address for any other boards, or for anything else.
I got the email too. My email address is on that list. It is NOT the email address i gave p411, so i think its safe to say they did not get their info from p411.
The email is not real!! It was fake! Originally Posted by mojojo213
You mean somebody sent out a fake email....why would somebody do that?!? I'm going to call somebdoy and give them a piece of my mind as soon as I'm done collecting my winnings from the Nigerian Lottery!!!
So I googled my email address and got this site and it has my email address and many others on it. Can anyone tell me what this means??

Edit: Discussion of that site is not permitted here on ECCIE.

Eccie Addict
+1 EdH.
The email was NOT from P411. My email WAS on that list but it WAS NOT the email address in my P411 account. However, it was the email address I used to join eccie. I do not use my email address on eccie, only gave it to join. I have recently changed it. I have searched all other websites i have joined and eccie is the only site I used that email address. P411 was down almost two days then the next day I couldnt log in on eccie for several hours.Then, that email went out.
Im not focused on p411 right now since its very clear the email adddresses we not retrieved from there. Ive been holding back, hoping somebody would figure out what really happened, im still sitting here scratching my head.
Stacey
please read my post on the previous page.
A certain irate customer has decided to cause problems.
It is fairly easy to collect emails from forums like ours and other Public sites.

P 411 is not public, that is the difference you are seeing
Just got another fake email from gina@preferred4ll.com
Yep, another HOAX email.
I have never sent out mass emails, and I never will. Any communications I do with multiple people is done via a message posted on P411 when you log in, or posted on a message board like this.

I don't send out mass emails, never have and never will.

Always,
Gina
I got fooled again!! Gina, I did send you a nice note though (but I think I take it all back)......on another note, my Nigerian Lotto winnings should be here any day now. The Lottery agent said the prize is so big, they just need one more bank account number so they can split up all the money to each account.....I'm SOOOO excited!!!
#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.

Staff edit: You may not post emails that are sent to you on here! CZ
Just got another fake email from gina@preferred4ll.com Originally Posted by skydiver
Yes, please note, the address is actually gina@preferred4LL.com those are not ones in the addy but actually L's that look like 1's.

Yet another hoax, damn I wish these cretins would take up another hobby,, like stamp collecting, at lest then their forgeries might gain them some income so they could get laid.
It STILL think the person or persons BEHIND all this shit is READING ALL THE FRIGGIN THREADS! How else would they know with the hell is going on and how to make changes!
I know this POV is going to fall onto blind eyes (or deaf ears as it were), and this is the LAST time I'm posting in any thread about this entire RAGING snafu.
STOP FEEDING THE TROLLS PEOPLE!
Received another email last night as well, now Im really concern especailly if its true that the other party have CC information. Its getting crazy.