• Doove
  • 09-15-2011, 02:08 PM
My to do list (in no particular order)

Burk
Cpalmson
Rrabbit
Shorty Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Originally Posted by Doove
Don;t be sad, she always talks about how hot you are !!
Originally Posted by Doove
Doove you already know I want ya!!!! I'd want to keep you for myself though.

Don;t be sad, she always talks about how hot you are !! Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Yes. He's gorgeous. *sigh*
Do him? I'd marry him.
Doove you already know I want ya!!!! I'd want to keep you for myself though.

Yes. He's gorgeous. *sigh*
Do him? I'd marry him. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Dooveman, she talks about you so much, you almost made my list!!!....almost.....
Well...since I started running my mouth on here, I have pretty much screwed all of the National Forum but a few lol.

Let us see..

Cpalmson for sure. As he said...over a year we have been talking about it. I am not far from PCB and so it would be nothing for me to go up for a beach trip just to see him and Rabbit.

Doove...just something about his compassion and honesty...has NOTHING to do with his hot, steamy abs lol. He has heart, and even tells me when I am being a biaaatch, but in the right way.

Sixxbach, Rand Al Thor, and the entire Austin crew he runs with lol. We have had our moments, but when these guys are not calling people hookrards and fktards, the Austin crew has some of the most intelligent men around. Nothing sexier than that!

DH and Wakeup...nuff said!

Still Looking...the guy is loaded people and you know you're getting a stellar review because the guy can't be mean hah hah. Love ya babe!

Topguntex, Phantom of the Opera, Pj Orourke, WTF, and Charles Tudor...don't freaking ask about that last one lol. I have my own reasons.

SO so many here in National I don't want to list because I don't want to leave anyone out, but over 20 for sure. Most of you I have had some pm chats with so you know who you are. To be safe, I will only list Chica Chaser...oh the fun we will have he he.

All the mods in Houston and Dallas starting with Soulmanike and DED...bj only dates for these two.

Girls...Alyssa Nicole, Holly of Houston, Nina, Edrienne Cole, and Shayla of course~~ I would of course put my girls SNL, Naomi, and Val but I don't screw my friends ha ha. Once we talk on the phone, it's out of the question!

Ok back to the pool!!
I think it's safe to say that we all want to do CharlesTudor. LOL! jk
Yea..that poor boy needs someone to put it on him THE RIGHT WAY lol. I bet he won't be grumpy after that!
I think it's safe to say that we all want to do CharlesTudor. LOL! Originally Posted by Naomi4u
.....at the same time!!!
The first on my list took a break from the hobby.

My list, in no particular order:
  • Ansley
  • Carrie Hillcrest
  • Olivia Howard
  • Becky
  • Lauren Summerhill
For most, it's there intelligence that first attracted me, and I feel like a mental midget to most of them. My ideal date would be mostly challenging discourse getting to know each other, but certainly ending sensually.
I figured when you didnt put out on the first date London, I would be in the "lets just be friends" category LOL!!

+1 Naomi & Ed ... Charles ....He needs a harem
I can't wait to try Originally Posted by Cpalmson
Hmm 5 rounds. Count me in.
I can't wait to try Originally Posted by Cpalmson
Hmm 5 rounds. Count me in. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
We will see .
Simone Love, though not my genetically imprinted body type, I find this woman to be so sexy
http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=37696
Tia Travels, I love the feel (taste too) of a womanly figure
http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=1650

LisaLisa, if only her figure could be duplicated on an assembly line.
http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=1877
DH and Wakeup...nuff said! Originally Posted by London Rayne
Not sure I want to do a threesome with you and DH...he intimidates me...I'd much rather have a threesome with you and the wifey...
I think it's safe to say that we all want to do CharlesTudor. LOL! jk Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Done Charles---and he is a real sweetheart!!!!