How Much Do You Think

Umm I would say $6,000 over 4 yrs...
Yea don't could bring myself to spending what you guys spend. I'm glad I usually get some outside the hobby.
in trying to make lemonade out of lemmons... the only slightly good point about living in college station(other than the incredible football team.... ok scratch that) is that no one visits here so i just have to sit on this pile of money.....
  • mietk
  • 08-16-2010, 08:16 PM
Over 10,000 but not more than 15,000 over the last 6 years.....YES I HOBBY TOO!!!!

Too bad ladies can't write reviews on our hobby experiences..cause I have met some of the hottest women in the industry and our time together could easily beat ANY review written on this site..... Originally Posted by allofamber
I have no idea but I'm pretty sure I've indirectly funded about half of Amber's fun times.

Total, I would guess, close to $100K in the last 5 or 6 years. The true meaning of disposable income or addiction??
I have no idea but I'm pretty sure I've indirectly funded about half of Amber's fun times.

Total, I would guess, close to $100K in the last 5 or 6 years. The true meaning of disposable income or addiction?? Originally Posted by mietk
You can't take it with you ... that's why I'm still here...
You can't take it with you ... that's why I'm still here... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
Amen to that
Lifetime I would estimate between $65-$70,000.00...so basically what tbone2u spends a year.
Amen to that Originally Posted by dearhunter
You're not talking about the money ... are ya...
You are getting wise in your old age..........grandpa
More than most here would believe Originally Posted by tbone2u
Nothing is hard to believe when it comes to hobby and you.
I will spend about $20,000 this year.
  • Omari
  • 08-16-2010, 09:48 PM
About $3500 but I started this hobby in may.
95% of it was money well spent. The other 5% was a wake up call to spend more wisely on the decadence I enjoy!
In the past couple of year maybe 10,000.00 or so...I used to do amps at first and only every couple of weeks.

Add the $$$ for Holly and whatever the hell Amber needs...YOWZAH!
I'm not sure I want to add it all up. But I am spending less on the hobby than I used to spend in titty bars before I discovered the boards and knew what was going on.
You Have Spent On Hobbying?? Originally Posted by hollyofhouston
Less than what I have spent on my marriages.