Toys for Twat

Monk Monk, thanks so much for your generous donation to charity. I am excited about fulfilling my end of the promise! Have a Merry Christmas everyone!
You, too, Reese. Happy Holidays.
SAS
Some threads I just enjoy reading. This is one of them. Humorous, thoughtful people (and Neo) in the holiday spirit. I love it.

Now... as the holidays pass us by yet again - why stop? Yes - I understand "This is the holidays". I also understand that giving feels good no matter what time of year. Try dropping money with the cashier at the store for the purchase that will be made by the person behind you. Pay for someone else's gas. (I don't suggest buying candy for kids anymore tho'... that's kind of frowned upon unfortunately) Just because you've done your "holiday service" doesn't mean there aren't people who need to smile more out there. You can make a difference all year.

Try it. You might like it.
In the spirit of this post...monkmonk's offer and the ladies who accepted it...GREAT job and serious kudos and EW...I would be happy to boink you any time. I am going to "re-gift" my gift from monkmonk to Reese's family, at the risk of sounding mushy nothing is more precious at this time of the year than time with one's family. I am going to go and find this ED guy monkmonk mentioned earlier and buy him a drink.
In the spirit of this post...monkmonk's offer and the ladies who accepted it...GREAT job and serious kudos and EW...I would be happy to boink you any time. I am going to "re-gift" my gift from monkmonk to Reese's family, Originally Posted by surfindick
Well done, Surf. And a very Merry Christmas to all the generous folk involved.
WOW ... I am so impressed! Come visit the Oklahoma Forum and show how easy it is to be generous at any time of the year!!

Merry Christmas my DFW friends