So I'm officially a post whore!

Guess I might as well jump in here....funny thing is I didn't become a post whore until I changed my handle to Eccie "Addict" lol

However I've always been a nympho
...got some work to do Originally Posted by Valerie
You work jumping up and down on a trampoline???
....tell us you story of how you became a shameless "post whore"...

As I look out over the crowd I see I'm in a room filled with some of the most gorgeous women on the planet...Naomi, Valerie, London, TraciB, SweetNLittle, Tiff, Dallas, etc., etc., etc. (didn't mean to leave anyone out, you know who you are)..... Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Meetings are once a month at my Love Shack! dont be late violators will be punished

AWESOME!!!!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
lol i love it
one post whore to another(but not on the top posters list yet). DallasRain, are you looking to pass up geniusman for #1???????
cool idea Tiff-------Post Hos Unite !!!

You work jumping up and down on a trampoline??? Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Among other things! Hummm, the trampoline give me a couple ideas.
You work jumping up and down on a trampoline??? Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
No! I work making the bed bounce like a trampoline!
Originally Posted by Megan Love
Megan! Can we have another girls night next week!!?
one post whore to another(but not on the top posters list yet). DallasRain, are you looking to pass up geniusman for #1??????? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssss!! lol
I think geniusman is starting to pick up the pace. He might be getting a little scard Dallas...lol.
lol--yes I am gunning for him...

but he does deserve "top poster"{he is a sweetheart}
Congrats Val.....
woohooooooooooooooooo