Single Mom Job Ideas

My mother was a single parent(3 children) for maybe 4 years of my childhood. I can remember her bringing a few men home and they would bring food/cash so we could eat. They were in a relationship that they spent the money on food instead of going out on dates. Originally Posted by new2thescene

I saw a certain lady for several years; she would never accept more than a single hundred dollar bill: she liked getting the single bill more than several smaller bills. She said it made her fill good. Instead of a tip which she always refused, I started to bring food and a bottle of wine. She loved for me to bring fruit. The money helped with the rent, and the food helped to make it more like a normal relationship for her.

JR Lawrence
As always Boardman comes through with a boring cliche post. Thanks for being unoriginal but I'm sure people you pay to spend time with you laugh. If your going to make a joke or antagonize lets try to be clever about it.

Thanks Originally Posted by shamrock55
At what point did this become a forum to find ways for women to make money WITHOUT fucking? You want straight advice, to the the Chamber of Commerce. You post this here, you have to expect it.

Having said that, the Ebay idea is a good one. Completely flexible time schedule, low cost of entry, potentially good income. If she starts a dropship business she can get into business for under $100 and run it from the library or a smartphone till she gets a computer.

Of course, she has to actually DO it. None of these ideas are rocket science and none are exactly secret - but they do require drive and work ethic. The tools of commerce have never been more available than they are now.
At what point did this become a forum to find ways for women to make money WITHOUT fucking? You want straight advice, to the the Chamber of Commerce. You post this here, you have to expect it. Originally Posted by Kshunter
Well the sandbox is for non hobby related discussion and I have no problem with jokes. I love jokes just prefer funny original comments. If you try to be funny and fail expect to be called on it.
I'm new to this site so pardon me in advance if I post something incorrectly.

Does she have an updated resume or skills catalog? I'm a senior executive for one of the US largest banks; with an office here in O.P. She should really consider working somewhere that can offer her benefits (health, education reimbursement, dental, etc...). She could probably do bank teller work very easily. If you want to contact me via PM and get me her resume and potentially set up an interview, you're perfectly welcome to contact me via this site.
I wouldn't be doing the interviewing or hiring. I'd just be willing to get the resume into the right hands of someone in our HR department. Just wanted to add that to put anyone's mind at ease about contacting me.
Thought of something today, maybe something I might need help with in the future. A fulfillment service...shipping stuff out. Just an idea.