blue line up 9-10-19

• Aoi
  • 09-15-2019, 09:41 PM
Wait, what? I'm Korean and I don't think I've ever had sour cream and rice like this? Is this a thing? Originally Posted by Zero the Hero
Pretty sure that’s just innuendo..

I’m also Korean and I know we don’t do sour cream for Chuseok.
Wait, what? I'm Korean and I don't think I've ever had sour cream and rice like this? Is this a thing? Originally Posted by Zero the Hero
It's not a traditional thing...no. However, from my experience, sour cream and rice go together like peanut butter and jelly.

In the end, what matters is taste. You want to prepare a dish that the Korean ladies will enjoy eating. Therefore I added my own twist to kimchi and rice by adding sour cream. Notice that I also mentioned adding salt & sugar because again, that amps up the taste of the dish.

Don't take my word for it. Try it yourself and you'll love the food! We're hardwired to enjoy fat, salt, and sugar. So when you add fat (sour cream), salt, and sugar to kimchi n rice, you're bound to appreciate it!

Trust me, I'm a super obese man. I'm an expert on all food related matters.
Trust me, I'm a super obese man. I'm an expert on all food related matters. Originally Posted by VeryClean
I trust you, VC.. I've learned to never get between you and an opinion about food of any kind. you clearly know your stuff!

what's the line up looking like later this week? is Tianna back soon? did Perfect return yet? I know Mia is starting back after the weekend away, my calendar tells me it is Mama Mia Monday.
very interested in when Tiana comes back.

I trust you, VC.. I've learned to never get between you and an opinion about food of any kind. you clearly know your stuff!

what's the line up looking like later this week? is Tianna back soon? did Perfect return yet? I know Mia is starting back after the weekend away, my calendar tells me it is Mama Mia Monday. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Line up should be the same. Tianna is due at the end of the month. Perfect is still open. I am hoping she returns soon. This stuff changes by the hour sometimes!!!
Yeah I sure hope perfect comes back soon I need to see that girl
  • Jtbc
  • 09-16-2019, 03:07 PM
Tiana coming back is AWESOME
Are these 1 shot and done or mcs?
Does anyone know the price?
Are these 1 shot and done or mcs?
Does anyone know the price? Originally Posted by Thuduc2013
Search the Forum with MSOG. That will answer your question
  • Jtbc
  • 09-17-2019, 08:23 AM
Once in the shower is the best way to get multiples
Once in the shower is the best way to get multiples Originally Posted by Jtbc
or the pre-shower hello BBBJ that some give …..
Don't take my word for it. Try it yourself and you'll love the food! We're hardwired to enjoy fat, salt, and sugar. So when you add fat (sour cream), salt, and sugar to kimchi n rice, you're bound to appreciate it! Originally Posted by VeryClean
For whatever it's worth I don't think it sounds bad or anything, was just surprised when you called it 'traditional Korean food' because that would've definitely been a new one for me. I'll be sure to let you know if I give it a try though, sounds interesting!

I'll be hitting up Blue this weekend, which girls should I keep an eye out for? Which girls are Catholic?
For whatever it's worth I don't think it sounds bad or anything, was just surprised when you called it 'traditional Korean food' because that would've definitely been a new one for me. I'll be sure to let you know if I give it a try though, sounds interesting!

I'll be hitting up Blue this weekend, which girls should I keep an eye out for? Which girls are Catholic? Originally Posted by Zero the Hero
You're right though and thanks for catching that..I shouldn't have used the word "traditional" because it's not. However my point was that it's Korean food and the ladies would appreciate that more on Chuseok than say, a pizza. By "traditional food", I meant "Korean food". In the end, kimchi & rice, even with my twist, is a lot more traditional Korean than say, a pizza which is what a lot of other guys bring to the AMPs.
They love Chinese takeout almost as good as Korean and Japanese food.
Chinese also easier to buy as a take-out. Much much better than pizza or burgers.

Hint: They esp love the Chinese greens..... Lets keep the girls healthy.
Besides, a lot of them they already ingest a lot of funky proteins and sugars during their work hours.
I agree but sometimes they may not be as busy as they let on. I always hear” It’s slow”. Not sure what busy means either. Originally Posted by Ghostrider
It's called "marketing". K-professional girl mentality is to make as much as possible while stationed at an MP. Their work ethic is nonpareil, but yes, some get burned out faster than others. This is hard work. Fucking one guy a day is one thing, fucking 10 of them is another (the record at one LA AMP, long dearly departed, I heard was 32...probably in 18 hours or so...poor girl probably had to ice her pussy afterwards).

Being a sexual thorobred is sort of necessary in this line of work.