Do men get inconvenient erections?

Did you ever watch "Vixen"?

It sucks.

It's the lamest tamest trashy B movie.

Not even worth enough to be classified as Softcore or White Coaters.
Used to many times! Now not so much unless I am thinking about sex while driving to a "meeting"
  • CD69
  • 11-21-2019, 08:14 AM
Unfortunately I was in the back seat with my female cousin, who I would have wanted to nail had she not been a relative. All I could do is just squirm in the back seat Originally Posted by LargeBreastFan
So we see you didn't grow up in Arkansas.
  • CD69
  • 11-21-2019, 08:17 AM
I can't call them inconvenient because twice in my life they provided me a Penthouse Forum story of my own. Ahhh crap; just got a "inconvenient" erection remembering those.
Well yes ,,,
As for me, all those stories begin with the phrase, "...a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away..."
So we see you didn't grow up in Arkansas. Originally Posted by CD69
Close, West Virginia.
Did you ever watch "Vixen"?

It sucks.

It's the lamest tamest trashy B movie.

Not even worth enough to be classified as Softcore or White Coaters. Originally Posted by CG2014
I saw it much later during the VHS boom and yes it is lame and so were much of his movies. They were just good for seeing big breasted women like the classic Kitten Natividad, Darlene Gray, Lorna Maitland, Tura Satana, Raven De La Croixand, and Uschi Digard
If I get an inconvenient boner, that’s my signal to make it convenient.
side question - how do you guys place junior : pointing downwards or pointing upwards?

i've always pointed him upwards. that way, when i do get an erection (unwanted or wanted), i dont have to rearrange him and it's not so painful.

{maybe this'll be like the toilet paper on top or bottom divide :^}
I remember getting a massive erection at a public swimming pool 1 time. I was 11 or 12 years old. Swim trunks didnt conceal it very well. Stayed in the water til things settled down.
Only each and every time I think about you.
Only each and every time I think about you. Originally Posted by luv2rimgirlsdfw
Now is this a sweet response or what? Hugs and kisses even if that comment wasn't for me.

I'm so glad that I do not have a penis. I'd have terrible, and I mean terrible, performance anxiety.

And it took me until my mid-50's not to get embarrassed about crap that doesn't matter, like erections. So the whole penis issue would be difficult although, I have worn a strap on and had some visceral enjoyment stroking my thick and hard plastic dick in front of some helpless client about to feel it.

Bless all of you for sharing. I've completely enjoyed reading your responses!!!

Happy Friday!
Elisabeth
As for me, all those stories begin with the phrase, "...a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away..." Originally Posted by Pistol Man
side question - how do you guys place junior : pointing downwards or pointing upwards?

i've always pointed him upwards. that way, when i do get an erection (unwanted or wanted), i dont have to rearrange him and it's not so painful.

{maybe this'll be like the toilet paper on top or bottom divide :^} Originally Posted by pmdelites
Do you have a larger penis? Wouldn't that make a big (big haha) difference on which way your member is pointed?

If the bulge doesn't show, or isn't a problem either way, wouldn't it make sense to point your cock in the direction that is most comfortable?

I'm a big fan of comfort!!! (Not such a gratuitous hint: I'm craving a massage with my own massage oil that I do sell! Ask me.)

Looking forward to reading what other's suggest.

Elisabeth