Ladies! Please don't do this....

I have to say that I personally like seeing your picture a lot more.
I have to say that I personally like seeing your picture a lot more. Originally Posted by ElamEno
Can't wait to meet you sometime ... Happy hunting until then babe:
My hunting season is over until next year... but I'm already on your trail.
For most women, a good foundation/concealer, some lip gloss and mascara can go a long way.

Clean is a given... heck i don't care if they wear glasses and a jersey so long as it is clean and their breath is fresh.

One thing I can't stand though... shimmery lotions. Leave that bull shit at home. I don't want to come home to my girl looking like I just fucked a vampire from Twilight or have been rubbing up on strippers all day.

I can hear it now, "where've you been!? Mm-hmm... I don't believe you. Let me smell ya dick!"
I just dont want to look nice for the guy when he shows up but for myself.... It makes me feel better and more comfortable to see him.... I feel he is paying to see the girl in the pics and that is how I look. I make sure I have a picked up incall and all cause if he wanted a trashy place and unkept girl he would ask for that but he is asking for a great moment in time.....
This is just fine for me:

And yeah, I know that it took a team of hairstylists and makeup artists to make her look that casual.