What should I do? if I find a great girl to date...

Derek's posts made me think of few questions,

1. so its better to find some drunk girl and fuk her? Since I do not drink, some some may see that as taking advantage of drunk women

2. so its better to lead on some unsuspecting girl from Match.com just to fuk then dump her?

3. so its better to join a Church group only go get pussy?

I understand most women would freak out on P4P, I guess they would prefer to just apply myself only to dump them after I got what I wanted?

I guess so,
Ask her if she wants to know the total amount or just until y'all started dating.

Seriously, it might be best to sit down and noodle out a "decent, believable" number. When I started college, yahoo chat was the big thing and I met about 10 girls on there before I met one of my ex's. I never mentioned those and only told her about a couple I met in person. Once you have that number, stick with it. You don't want to goof up and change your numbers around.
...and the truth shall piss you off.

Howdy, Folks!

Seriously - let's look at the question again:

Lets say I meet a perfect gal for me. We starting dating and she asks, "how many girls have you had sex with?"
Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY

Okay - if indeed she is the perfect gal for you, then it's time to start your relationship on The Truth™, not begin building it on a foundation of lies.

[That's for later.]

[JUST kidding...]

I was born in 1968 Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY

Okay, so you're 42 years old.

Assuming you're "perfect gal" is around the same age, and y'all actually do get along - she's not gonna be some shrinking wallflower with no opinions of her own and no life experiences.

She'll most likely roll with it, and appreciate your honesty.

If she doesn't, and cannot accept you for who you are *now* - all past experiences accounted for - then trust me:

She's not the perfect gal for you, and it won't last.

And she wouldn't make you lasagna...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ti0-zGT6oy8
Just pull a number out of your ass that you feel she will believe and not thinck you are a slut. But we know you are slutty, Ralphey.
I say tell her. If she freaks out, she is probably too tame for you. Then again it may be a challenge worth undertaking. Trying to drive the tame, wild.
  • Carl
  • 11-07-2010, 07:12 AM
Don't tell them anything. If they ask, tell 'em it's none of their damn business. If they can't handle that, then they're nosy, distrustful, controlling bitches that you're better off doing without and the sooner the better. But give them one good last rock hard boning to remember you by. Try and slip it in their ass for good measure, too. If you do get it in, then just go A2M. At that point you're dumping her and this is a goodbye grudge fuck. It's not like you were gonna kiss her goodbye.

And just to mess with her mind, for the first couple of years after you dump her set dates that were important to you as a couple (first date, first sex, her birthday, major holidays like Christmas) and set that in your MS Outlook calendar to remind you and then send her an E-card on those days but make it one that's clean yet bizarrely inappropriate, like an Arbor Day card, a Columbus Day card or one for Kwanzaa or Happy Graduation. And don't write any personal message, be silently cryptic. That'll show her.
@Pyramider: I am slut!! that is for sure..

thanks for all the great answers, I think I will go with a much smaller number than reality...I sure hope when I do meet her the subject never comes up
You can't win the numbers game you have to keep it more general than that or something like "a few a year on average", which is 5 to 6 a year, a little statistical gaming but plausible, or something that falls into an area of her experience that she could identify with.

I freak myself out when I sit down and take a tally over the years.
Don't tell them anything. If they ask, tell 'em it's none of their damn business. If they can't handle that, then they're nosy, distrustful, controlling bitches that you're better off doing without and the sooner the better. But give them one good last rock hard boning to remember you by. Try and slip it in their ass for good measure, too. If you do get it in, then just go A2M. At that point you're dumping her and this is a goodbye grudge fuck. It's not like you were gonna kiss her goodbye.

And just to mess with her mind, for the first couple of years after you dump her set dates that were important to you as a couple (first date, first sex, her birthday, major holidays like Christmas) and set that in your MS Outlook calendar to remind you and then send her an E-card on those days but make it one that's clean yet bizarrely inappropriate, like an Arbor Day card, a Columbus Day card or one for Kwanzaa or Happy Graduation. And don't write any personal message, be silently cryptic. That'll show her. Originally Posted by Carl
Ralphey, Carl is known for being clever and funny... but this time he slipped the best serious answer through under the radar. I spent days trying to decide whether to respond to this thread and how, without sounding like I was calling some guys pussies who were too into the "feeling" side of relationships. Dude - when you start a relationship, it's a START. Baggage is trouble. Both yours and hers. If you both really want to start a NEW life together, leave that shit behind...
"Enough to get really good at it. Ready to find out just how good?"
Tell her you can count them with your two hands.......but don't tell her how many times you will make a fist and resume counting!

Don't ask...Don't tell.

L.L.

Leslielane1@live.com *Exclusive *Limited Availability *Ultimate GFE
  • Logic
  • 11-08-2010, 06:00 PM
Say you have been with 8 girls...LOL
Say you have been with 8 girls...LOL Originally Posted by Venom

8 girls used to be a slow month....

@Britney: one time I started to date this girl about 5 years ago, at that time it was about 150 girls so told her just over 100, she freaked out!!! I tried to reason like Blender says, saying thats over a 20 yr period, she still freaked out.

I would hope to find an open minded girl who would not judge me on my sex partners, I have never cheated on any girl I have dated, that would be my concerns that she may think due to me fuking( now over 250) that I would cheat on her. Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY

Good for you, REB. I am proud of you that you have your own self-control and respect for a partner. I agree that telling is not a good idea.

A good friend of mine here on eccie says "deny til you die" and that's my policy on those who don't "need to know"

Love,