What is OPEC? Some answers here.

after reading about what the OPEC is.... maybe I'm tooting in my own horn but I think I should be consiseted one of the founding ladies of this... my TBC is top notch..... have always kept my rates at a lower end and budget friendly because I know how hard it is to work for your money.... and I think I have one of the happiest friendliest attitudes that I've ever known... but hey that's just me and I'm a little biased to me :-) ... who do you need to be a spinner type girl to qualify or does a chunky girl have a chance too Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
That's what's up! Not every man wants a spinner!
  • Toyz
  • 11-13-2014, 07:57 AM
That's what's up! Not every man wants a spinner!
Originally Posted by Annika
"Inside every bodonkabutt lives a spinner (or two) screaming to get out"

An Austin urban legend has it that several years ago a deranged BBW was eating all the spinners (they were dropping like proverbial flies). Spinners quit missing and some say she got choked on a Latina spinner and the Jalapeņos suffocated her.

I say she's still out there waiting for the proper time to pounce...once again decimating our spinner population.

BTW not every OPEC badged girl is a spinner... Check closely. We have some with guts, some with stretch marks, some nearing AARP eligibility... Not just hot little spinners.
I repeat what my criteria is:

CONSISTENTLY Great Service, Price and Attitude.

The latter on and off the boards ...

OPEC is also color blind, BTW.
  • quzi
  • 11-13-2014, 09:11 PM
if you think about it, OPEC/SPA is all about quality, value, and service. Put OPEC in your ad if you think you deserve it.
  • Toyz
  • 11-13-2014, 09:16 PM

OPEC is also color blind, BTW. Originally Posted by fun2come
And we lower the lid on the toilet, respect our parents, wash behind our ears, say "excuse me" when we fart, provide a no dick cheese guarantee...among many other great traits.

Can I get aproved for a visiting opec visa? Just til the end of the year? or better yet, a visiting approval M-f 9-10:30 only? I don't care to carry my opec club card other than for that hour and a half weekdays slot. Is there an application for that? Just want to offer you guys more variety, even if just 90 minutes a day, oh and just through the end of the year. Then the sale is over. I help you out by renting my s 😔 hole at opec prices , you promote my end of the year sales event blowout. How can I stay so classy as a when I'm being a filthy foul mouthed little where?! Cuz ya'll love that shit! That's why!