Finally getting tired of it...

I'm guessing they're dating, and Miloman is leveraging that for free advertising...

The PM spam is against the rules...the rest of it isn't against the rules, but it's shady as fuck to send it to newbies who have no idea about her, is an extra resource that other providers don't have, and is shitty to seem altruistic when you have other motives...
Reason for my late reply to this thread is that I didn't notice this situation was THIS bad and publicized. As in bad, I mean that there were so many messages sent out for so long. Thanks SoulmanIke for putting a word in for me! My situation has become a disaster and very embarrassing. He is a white knight that I met with several times. He referred me to his buddies, and I thought it was okay. I didn't know that his "buddies" were newbies. I asked him to stop because this is seriously putting my safety at risk! For those of you who have met me, I always screen. I ask for refs from providers or established hobbyists on good hobby sites. By using his name as a ref, I met with a few. I was EXTREMELY lucky to not have anything bad happen to me. This problem, as I saw it, was MY problem, and I didn't think to post anything on the boards. I'm very upset with how everything turned out. If you see my history, I never start drama and always followed the policies when rules changed. On a site like this, my good reviews and my good name is the most valuable - and business has really been effected. There is enough personal problems that I'm dealing with, and I don't need someone like him to make things even worst. I'm so sorry to everyone that was harassed, and PLEASE only trust your instincts after you do the proper research on someone you want to meet. Now that this is public...does anyone want to help me with advice?
I think the only advice for you has already been given by you to yourself. You rid yourself of an embarassing problem, you've learned not to take people at their word and to always protect yourself, and you have come through without getting physically hurt.

Continue posting your ads as normal, and people will forget about Miloman and what has happened. Well done in explaining the situation, this will do nothing but help you.
Thanks for your support Wakeup, and for keeping up with issues on this site. There is so much that goes on, its hard to keep up. I just noticed that the last date of your post was March 19th, not April 19th! Oops!
Very well handled Kim...... Thank you for your reply....... Wakeup is not the only one who had noticed and wondered about this.........

The very best of luck to you going forward, and I can only echo Wakeup's statement that this will only help you in the future......

JaD
Very well handled Kim...... Thank you for your reply....... Wakeup is not the only one who had noticed and wondered about this.........

The very best of luck to you going forward, and I can only echo Wakeup's statement that this will only help you in the future......

JaD Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
Same here.

I also noticed the pattern and knew something was up. It's good that you came forward and explained the matter in the manner in which you did. That deserves a lot of respect.

Best of luck to you!
Wow. Wish I had that much free time to spend on here. I nominate Wakeup for an honorary Mod position. What a watchdog.
Glad you finally responded Kim, I knew something wasn't right about this whole thing......Good to know things will be different going forward.
  • bbkid
  • 04-19-2011, 06:22 PM
Way to go Ms. Kim. Nice way to handle such a situation. Well done...
......and that is how you do it without drama.
Wow! I'm just blown away by everyone's support! We need to get together some day soon to have a drink or....

Kim, you handled that very well.

Good for you.
Wow! I'm just blown away by everyone's support! We need to get together some day soon to have a drink or.... Originally Posted by KimHoney
Just show us nekkid pictures and we will lub you.
Wow. Wish I had that much free time to spend on here. I nominate Wakeup for an honorary Mod position. What a watchdog. Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds
So Miloman, what's the deal? Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Milo has a man crush on you WakeUp.