Pay for 3 sessions up front, anyone else not getting all 3?

Part of that is untrue.. On the second appointment when we confirmed 2 hours before set time I let you know and you said ok That's fine.. I just double checked..I maybe slow on doing an owed appts but I would never shorten or change menu on someone when they were on way.. That's just rude.. Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn

Why be slow on owed sessions? Is it because you were already paid? Do new paying sessions take priority over owed sessions? If your already paid for a session I would think that would be more important to fulfill than a new one.

Just curious.
Paid sessions take priority but it is sometimes not easy to accommodate if always contacted last minute to book or 3am. Of course if I'm free then I'll say sure head over but if I am already booked for that day or I'm spending time with my kids I can't fulfill that time last minute..
I have always offered additional free time to make up for the inconvenience when timing is bad
. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
tt your an asshole!! You do not even know these ladies and you continue to accuse them of bare backing and monkey food!! Sounds like the op and vics' schedules are just not in sync as of yet.. She has even tried in above posts to make it right!! tree do we need to talk about your controlling interests in certain enterprises in wilco..?? Keep your shit in the spa section............
Way to edit tree!! You pussy, you should have kept that post up!!!!!!!!
Paid sessions take priority but it is sometimes not easy to accommodate if always contacted last minute to book or 3am. Of course if I'm free then I'll say sure head over but if I am already booked for that day or I'm spending time with my kids I can't fulfill that time last minute..
I have always offered additional free time to make up for the inconvenience when timing is bad Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn

Got it.
tt your an asshole!! You do not even know these ladies and you continue to accuse them of bare backing and monkey food!! Sounds like the op and vics' schedules are just not in sync as of yet.. She has even tried in above posts to make it right!! tree do we need to talk about your controlling interests in certain enterprises in wilco..?? Keep your shit in the spa section............ Originally Posted by winn dixie
tree do we need to talk about your controlling interests in certain enterprises in wilco..??

The AMPs in WILCO are terrible. All of the good places according to the Eccie spa dudes went bye bye.

Don't get caught with your pants down!