It is now legal in Texas....

... pull a switchblade on me, and I'll show you what nothing looks exactly like pointed between your eyes Originally Posted by CJ7
... CJ ... this statement is all I needed to confirm your deficiency ....

......in training and experience .....

One doesn't get much common sense playing "guns" on Nintendo.

A "Glock"? ... that's #2.

#3 .. "shooting pistols" since you were .... errrr..... 6.....?
  • CJ7
  • 06-20-2013, 03:41 PM
... CJ ... this statement is all I needed to confirm your deficiency ....

......in training and experience .....

One doesn't get much common sense playing "guns" on Nintendo.

A "Glock"? ... that's #2.

#3 .. "shooting pistols" since you were .... errrr..... 6.....? Originally Posted by LexusLover

poorly worded , sue me

you seem to be quite an expert it the Nintendo arena, ergo: go play ninetndo

Glock 23/.40 to be exact, look it up

yes , 6 years old
poorly worded , sue me

you seem to be quite an expert it the Nintendo arena, ergo: go play ninetndo

Glock 23/.40 to be exact, look it up

yes , 6 years old Originally Posted by CJ7
Still trying to impress folks, are you?

I wouldn't bother suing someone who is judgment proof ... don't have to "look it up" ...

Cuervo ain't the best tequila, and Glock ain't the best pistol ... .. for combat.

.. but both companies have had a good marketing strategy.....

... part of which is hoping that no one will notice the "other guys" ...

Trendy, because of the publicity.

Now about that lack of experience and training ... when you gonna improve on it?

After all, if you're gonna walk the talk, it's about time to get started.
  • CJ7
  • 06-20-2013, 04:58 PM
look sport, I was man enough to extend an olive branch, and you weren't man enough to respond with anything, not even a fuck you.. If you want to follow me around and correct my syntax feel free to do so, youre making an ass out of yourself not me .. If youre trying to prod me to stoop to your level of childish rhetoric, Guess what? youre not man enough to do that either..
.. If you want to follow me around and correct my syntax feel free to do so, ...... Originally Posted by CJ7
An "olive branch"???

I'm not following anyone ... nor am I correcting your "syntax" ....

... I was pointing out that you are "fluffing" up a lot in the "dueling" department and while doing so are demonstrating that you have a deficiency in the experience and training to engage in much street fighting of any kind involving weapons. ... I usually don't pay much attention to people's "jargon" as it relates to their instinctive competence in certain activities, but in your case there are some "telling" choices in your self-description, which indicate that your "training" has been limited to fantasies between your ears .. as opposed to preparing you for the inevitable confrontation that one with your over-inflated ego stirs up. Just saying.

"sport"?
  • CJ7
  • 06-20-2013, 05:33 PM
my dad and uncle qualified 39 37 respectively as US Army marksmen... that's expert btw. started going to an abandoned quarry with them when I was three. My dad loved long guns, my uncle loved pistols ... At five I was shooting a Remington Model 33/.22 rifle, at six I began shooting a Colt Frontier single action 22 revolver, at nine I began shooting a Smith 38 double action police revolver, at twelve I could shoot right along side both my teachers ... to date I own 53 guns

fluff that sport

you have no Idea who Iam or what Im capable of on ANY level, under ANY situation

Ponder that
you have no Idea who Iam or what Im capable of on ANY level, under ANY situation

Ponder that Originally Posted by CJ7
That is true. However, we can, with a great deal of confidence, know that whatever you do, it will be wrong.
....you have no Idea who Iam or what Im capable of on ANY level, under ANY situation

Ponder that Originally Posted by CJ7
I already did ... and each time you post the picture gets clearer. Just saying.

Oh, BTW, what we are tossing around has zero to do with genetics.

In case you don't know.

I sincerely hope you have some of your armory "moth-balled," because with your obsessive posting they are suffering from neglect and may become inoperable.

Just saying. Fluff.
Thought this thread would let me put.my barbed wire cutters back in the car.