Okay, lets really talk about the latest airliner to go down.

• WTF
  • 01-01-2015, 08:13 AM

We have tracking and telemetry for automobiles ..

.... it doesn't cost $100,000 per unit..... now does it?

The transmitting hardware is already on aircraft, the rest is software. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Why the fuck don't you do some research before spouting off? Here , I've done it for you Mr. No Cost Analysis.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/mis...-use-it-n94991

Q: What is real-time tracking and how is it different than systems currently being used?
A: A traditional flight-data recorder is like an old-fashioned tape recorder; you record something, then play it back later and decide what’s valuable and what isn’t. Real-time data tracking means you’re getting continuous data streaming from thousands of data points from an aircraft’s computers.

Q: What role does cost play?
A: It currently costs around $75,000 to install a [maintenance-tracking] system per aircraft. The cost to stream that data is about $3 per minute. If you’re dealing with a 4-hour flight, you’ve got 240 minutes times $3 times the total number of planes in the sky. The cost could be enormous and could raise ticket prices.
[/SIZE] Why the fuck don't you do some research before spouting off? Originally Posted by WTF
Where's your research? A fucking journalist's conclusions. "Expert"~

I've been doing "cost-benefit" computations before you even knew what the fuck it was or is ..... you are a fucking house contractor (on Momma's money) who specializes in "cost overruns" so don't give me any bullshit about "cost analysis" ... or that you don't have "cost overruns" .... because if you don't you are the only housing contractor in the U.S. who doesn't.....because they borrow from "Peter to pay Paul" ... "this job pays the bills for the last one" ... aka "living off the interim financing"!!! (The "hidden costs" are the contractor's living expenses!)

Let me repeat: the hardware and software are already developed.

It ONLY REQUIRES the software to be tweaked to reduce the data transmitted.

Why don't you comprehend what the fuck you are talking about, before you shoot your mouth off?

Here's the deal: If you are correct and it costs $70,000 per unit, I'll sign a contract to do it for $20,000 a unit, and pay the software guy (who has already told me what is available and can be tweaked to do it) $200,000 to do the software work ... then you do the math.

My sales pitch: WTF says it will cost $70,000 ... I'll do it for $20,000 a unit.

Cost/Benefit Analysis: How much will it cost you to search for the aircraft and how much "grieving damages" will your company have to pay while you all fiddle fart around for days, weeks, or months trying to locate family members?

In about 10 seconds (or less) I can open an app on my cell phone and see EVERYWHERE I have been today (and yesterday, etc.....). Did it cost $70,000 to install that APP in my cell phone? Fuck NO~! Does it take a bank of "monitors" 24/7 to keep tabs on me? FUCK NO!! ... Is the data there 24/7? FUCK YES.

I don't need someone "monitoring" my cell phone 24/7 to find out where I was the last time it was on. FYI: EVERY Texas Department of Public Safety patrol unit has a gps reporting/tracking transmission EVERY TIME they send or receive a message on the data transmission terminal in the patrol unit. Do they have banks of personnel monitoring their whereabouts 24/7? Hell NO! Can a dispatcher find out where the unit was the last time it received or sent a transmission .... HELL YES! Instantly on a monitoring screen.

What the fuck do you think a "transponder" does in aviation?

Please stay on the bench at Barnes and Nobles in 2015.
I'll do it for $20,000 a unit. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Damn LLIdiot, you're openly advertising to blow a "unit" for "$20,000" in the Political forum.

Next time you want to advertise your "exclusive" services, put it in the "Another Realm" forum.

Fuk'n Faggy Idiot!
  • WTF
  • 01-01-2015, 09:26 AM
Damn LLIdiot, you're openly advertising to blow a "unit" for "$20,000" in the Political forum.

Next time you want to advertise your "exclusive" services, put it in the "Another Realm" forum.

Fuk'n Faggy Idiot! Originally Posted by bigtex
LexusLover seems to think he can solve these missing airliner problems at minimal cost. He is now an aviation expert!
LexusLover seems to think he can solve these missing airliner problems at minimal cost. He is now an aviation expert! Originally Posted by WTF
You and I can do it at minimal cost, old buddy.
Let's hire some illegals and undercut the competitor's price!
LexusLover seems to think he can solve these missing airliner problems at minimal cost. Originally Posted by WTF
Wrong, yet again.

$20,000 isn't "minimal" ... it's less than a 1/3 of your projection.

If you try to sell me on the idea that you can build me a house for $300,000 and my computations reflect I can do it for $100,000 .. that doesn't mean I a "residential construction expert" ... it only means you are gouging and bullshitting to support your overspending lifestyle.....and believing I can't do a "cost run" on a construction job......or have it done by an honest contractor.

You really should stop posting, it apparently is making BigTits think about sucking cocks.

BTW: It doesn't take an "airline expert" to determine what is involved in the hardware and software of "tracking" data. It just takes someone who knows what-the-fuck they are talking (or posting) about ... and you obviously don't.

(I can ask a $10 an hour DPS dispatcher, and she'll know more than you about it!)
  • WTF
  • 01-01-2015, 10:18 AM
Wrong, yet again.

$20,000 isn't "minimal" ... it's less than a 1/3 of your projection.
Originally Posted by LexusLover
It is not my projection. Try and keep up.

If you try to sell me on the idea that you can build me a house for $300,000 and my computations reflect I can do it for $100,000 .. that doesn't mean I a "residential construction expert" ... it only means you are gouging and bullshitting to support your overspending lifestyle.....and believing I can't do a "cost run" on a construction job......or have it done by an honest contractor.

it!) Originally Posted by LexusLover
Please explain how you have come to the conclusion that I have a overspending lifestyle. Do overspenders have their houses and cars paid for, no debt , credit cards paid in full every month and money in the bank?

BTW: It doesn't take an "airline expert" to determine what is involved in the hardware and software of "tracking" data. It just takes someone who knows what-the-fuck they are talking (or posting) about ... and you obviously don't.

(I can ask a $10 an hour DPS dispatcher, and she'll know more than you about it!) Originally Posted by LexusLover
BTW , why don't you and JL go try and make money installing this application that no one else has thought of on airliners! Me thinks these airlines ain't buying your hot air.
  • WTF
  • 01-01-2015, 10:32 AM
Where's your research? A fucking journalist's conclusions. "Expert"~
. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Those are the reported cost for what is currently on the planes right fucking now as reported.

I provided a link , please either provide a counter link supporting your actual cost or move on , I ain't buying no snake oil from you. Sorry.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/mis...-use-it-n94991

A: It currently costs around $75,000 to install a [maintenance-tracking] system per aircraft.

It is not my projection. Try and keep up. Originally Posted by WTF
Just because you don't see someone behind you, ...

................... doesn't mean they aren't ahead of you.

.... no one else has thought of on airliners! Originally Posted by WTF
You are kidding, right?

I'm not going to "sell" anything ... your statement (oh wait, now it isn't yours!)....

... as to the prohibitive "cost analysis" is what I am challenging. So now it's not YOUR COST ANALYSIS .... it's some journalists ...

I thought you were high on "cost analysis" .... and "saving taxpayer money"!

I guess that WAS HOT AIR OF YOURS.
Me thinks these airlines ain't buying your hot air. Originally Posted by WTF
They apparently didn't buy Al Gore's "hot air" either ...

http://www.fas.org/irp/threat/212fin~1.html

and here is just part of the COSTS .... the rest you whine about ....

Have a wonderful year Mr. "cost analysis expert"!
  • WTF
  • 01-01-2015, 11:03 AM

I'm not going to "sell" anything ... your statement (oh wait, now it isn't yours!)....

... as to the prohibitive "cost analysis" is what I am challenging. So now it's not YOUR COST ANALYSIS .... it's some journalists ...

. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yes...I provided the link , which does not make it mine.

Why the fuck do you think that have not installed the technology on the planes?

I'll tell you why because they have not been forced to and the number of missing planes they have verse how many return make the installation cost prohibitive. Shit. If the public demand becomes to great than they will relent. But from my understanding that part of the world has way less regulation than we do. Are you calling for more airline regulations? I thought you fuckers were for less regulations. Git outta da way and let private industry shine!
Yes...I provided the link , which does not make it mine. Originally Posted by WTF
So, again, where is YOUR "RESEARCH"?

Since the link you provided is not yours, and you don't vouch for it, .....

.. where's all this fucking research you've done to reach your learned conclusion?

Can you give me a "link" to that RESEARCH, instead of the link that is not yours?

If it's a book at Barnes and Nobles, then give me a title and author ...

... I can go from there.

Or you can just admit the truth, and confess to making shit up, like BigTits does.
  • WTF
  • 01-01-2015, 01:23 PM
So, again, where is YOUR "RESEARCH"?

Since the link you provided is not yours, and you don't vouch for it, .....

.. where's all this fucking research you've done to reach your learned conclusion?

Can you give me a "link" to that RESEARCH, instead of the link that is not yours?

If it's a book at Barnes and Nobles, then give me a title and author ...

... I can go from there.

Or you can just admit the truth, and confess to making shit up, like BigTits does. Originally Posted by LexusLover
How about you explain to us why planes HAVE NOT installed this technology?

If it is cheap like you say and not cost prohibitive. How about you provide a link as to why they have not done this.

The link I provided makes sense to me because airlines have not installed what you say can be installed.... about 10 seconds (or less) I can open an app on my cell phone and see EVERYWHERE I have been today (and yesterday, etc.....). Did it cost $70,000 to install that APP in my cell phone? Fuck NO~! Does it take a bank of "monitors" 24/7 to keep tabs on me? FUCK NO!! ... Is the data there 24/7? FUCK YES.

Fuck , the mighty LL can install it in 10 seconds, wtf are the Airlines waiting on! You are full of more shit than a Christmas Turkey.
  • WTF
  • 01-01-2015, 02:13 PM
Dbl
  • WTF
  • 01-01-2015, 02:25 PM
You and I can do it at minimal cost, old buddy.
Let's hire some illegals and undercut the competitor's price! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Shit we can't compete with LexusLover. ...he can install that shit in less than 10 seconds!