What do you think the forums on ECCIE are missing?

• tzv13
  • 05-06-2015, 01:38 PM
I know pyramider would say "more taint photos."
A system that required required reviews or paid membership to post to any area other than one set aside for them..... That would sure celan up the place.....

Maybe a system where other members that earned post privileges could donate some of their post privileges to those they find have value.... Originally Posted by Whispers
I approve of this bump. I have no reviews and your leader in chump hasnt posted any in years. Personally stripper reviews hardly counted then either. I

Cheers minions!
"What do you think the forums on ECCIE are missing?"

Moderation. Trolls gone wild.
In 5 days you would base that on what?
I've been here 4.5 years and nothing is any different than 2011.
In 5 days you would base that on what?
I've been here 4.5 years and nothing is any different than 2011. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Austin Powers is most likely the creation of Sue or Claire and the role of Austin powers will be played by some gay friend of theirs.

So the post is based on a much longer time frame of experiences....
More Threads about me are missing! HAhaha..
Satanic Devil Worship and Cult discussions, or some might say we already have that in coed.
Satanic Devil Worship and Cult discussions, or some might say we already have that in coed. Originally Posted by BugleBoy
Now that's funny! When I decide to go into COED I get a double scotch, a ring of garlic, a cross and a wood steak with mallet. You never know.... the votes still aren't all in on Ms V.

"What do you think the forums on ECCIE are missing?"

Decorum.
what is missing is tolerance and respect for others. You know, the simple stuff most of us learned as children. the golden rule applies even in eccie land.
it's not just the golden rule. they are actual rules for these forums. I think some joined so long ago they forget sometimes.
well i've given up on the rules that ban harassment and rudeness. they are simply not enforced at all.
#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here.
that is a HUGE LAUGH. rude is a way of life in coed.

#3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself.
once again nothing like this is enforced here. If these are the actual rules. i scoff at their existence because no one does a damn thing to enforce them. the bullies run roughshod over others and spend their time here ridiculing and harassing others. what good are rules if they are not enforced?
Sorry you do not know the tolerance level in regards to the guidelines, they aren't written in stone.
The are up to interpretation of staff and owners.......
And they simply don't see it your way
Now that's funny! When I decide to go into COED I get a double scotch, a ring of garlic, a cross and a wood steak with mallet. You never know.... the votes still aren't all in on Ms V.

Originally Posted by Still Looking
You may be correct about Ms V. She did some very strange things to me on my last visit, and for some reason, I just wanted more.

Ms V is surely the Devil as she cast a satanic sexual spell on me. I haven't been able to have my cock blown enough each day since then, and I have this insatiable desire to eat and fuck every pussy I see.
it's not just the golden rule. they are actual rules for these forums. I think some joined so long ago they forget sometimes. Originally Posted by budman33
They are "guidelines"... NOT rules....

Except for certain "nuclear violations" before A MOD takes action in regards to a guideline they need to consider the overall situation and all members participation in what's going one.

Some members bring shit down on themselves and when they do they seldom get any reprieve from the self-moderating nature the boards also posses.