Trump is still your president

Trump is not my President. I had decided to give him a shot and see how he ran things. The first thing he did is call everyone who voted against him "losers", then he signed a tax bill benefiting his buddies, tried to kill my health care, and rid the Republican party of anyone who disagreed with him. He is definitely not my President. He has made that perfectly clear.
  • oeb11
  • 02-20-2019, 02:39 PM
Deniers are welcome to their opinion.

I have significant differences with Trump and his management of the Office.

He is still the elected POTUS.
Deniers are welcome to their opinion.

I have significant differences with Trump and his management of the Office.

He is still the elected POTUS. Originally Posted by oeb11
Name calling. For a change.

He is the duly elected POTUS but doesn’t serve the American people.
Everyone knows it's a FAKE presidency.
Well some of these lib responses proves its definitely Wacky Wednesday! Jesus Christ and baby tebow!
  • oeb11
  • 02-20-2019, 02:57 PM
The full moon just passed
Guess it's the hangover from it!
Damn the lib posts today has been less than lacking! As if they're all stuck in slow gear.
Throughout his two terms, I never said that President Obama was not my President. I did everything in my power to see that many of his programs did not come fruition, and believeed his general attitude toward the job was wrong.

But he was still my President. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Well said Jackie. My exact feelings toward President Trump.
Well said Jackie. My exact feelings toward President Trump. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
be careful what you say Speedy some of the Trump hater's will call you names like Trumpkin or Trumpy what ever lame name they can come up with
be careful what you say Speedy some of the Trump hater's will call you names like Trumpkin or Trumpy what ever lame name they can come up with Originally Posted by Hotrod511

Back in the old days, before some semblance of civility was installed in the Political Forum, I was called much worse. Somehow I survived.
this is why Trump is still our president.
^^ that's funny
be careful what you say Speedy some of the Trump hater's will call you names like Trumpkin or Trumpy what ever lame name they can come up with Originally Posted by Hotrod511
Name calling is the province of the Trump camp, as is brilliantly displayed in this forum.

Just as it is with Trump himself.
Name calling is the province of the Trump camp, as is brilliantly displayed in this forum.

Just as it is with Trump himself. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
nah nah ne boo boo stick your head in d@ d@. lol
Yes, he would like your vote.

Right you are.

He’s fighting hard for the low hanging fruit. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider