Neo-Nazism News from ABC

If chicken dick could read his ass wouldn't be getting kicked so many times on this forum. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
says the 3rd grader who has to use spell check to spell his name

this is your brain after IB retorts you lame ass responses
says the 3rd grader who has to use spell check to spell his name

this is your brain after IB retorts you lame ass responses Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Poor no stones his life is so barren he has nothing to do but troll a hooker board and make an ass of himself. You must be on strike 10 by now no stones. Fucking hillbilly !!!!
If you could read, you'd understand that you're the one who has had your ass repeatedly kicked in this forum, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You've even admitted that emoticons kicked your ass and hijacked your account, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Your alligator mouth overloads your humming bird ass chicken dick. Your ass is in tatters 99% of the time, and you love the abuse. You are lying once again, I admitted nothing of the kind, it is just a illusion in your drunken mind. You wino's are always hearing things in your fog.
  • Old-T
  • 06-05-2015, 06:16 AM
Ol' IB

certainly is

over sensitive

about emoticons

I wonder what deep psychological problems that comes from.

Ol' IB

certainly is

over sensitive

about emoticons

Originally Posted by Old-T
Look at the BS you just posted, Old-THUMPER. You're the delusional SOB with deep psychological problems, Old-THUMPER.

Your alligator mouth overloads your humming bird ass chicken dick. Your ass is in tatters 99% of the time, and you love the abuse. You are lying once again, I admitted nothing of the kind, it is just a illusion in your drunken mind. You wino's are always hearing things in your fog. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
What 8th grader helped you post your juvenile taunt, Ekim the Inbred Chimp? BTW, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you're a liar.
Look at the BS you just posted, Old-THUMPER. You're the delusional SOB with deep psychological problems, Old-THUMPER.

What 8th grader helped you post your juvenile taunt, Ekim the Inbred Chimp? BTW, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you're a liar. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
When I respond to juvenile liars like you chicken dick, it is so you can understand it. Pretty early to be hitting the jug isn't it chicken dick?
Ol' IB

certainly is

over sensitive

about emoticons

Originally Posted by Old-T
Chicken dick can't resist them, he must have the last word on any discussion he thinks it makes him in control. He babbled endlessly for two months to emoticons, there are deep seated problems with him.
  • Old-T
  • 06-05-2015, 07:55 AM

What 8th grader helped you post your juvenile taunt, Ekim the Inbred Chimp? BTW, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you're a liar. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
:mf_se ehearspeak:
When I respond to juvenile liars like you chicken dick, it is so you can understand it. Pretty early to be hitting the jug isn't it chicken dick? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You'd be the liar blaming all of your asinine posts on emoticons, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Chicken dick can't resist them, he must have the last word on any discussion he thinks it makes him in control. He babbled endlessly for two months to emoticons, there are deep seated problems with him. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
That's right, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, have pity for Old-THUMPER's stupidity and give him a reach-around.

:mf_se ehearspeak: Originally Posted by Old-T
Imitating Ekim the Inbred Chimp won't help your image, Old-THUMPER.
  • Old-T
  • 06-05-2015, 08:23 AM
I am not imitating anyone. I am just trying to speak at a level you might understand. Clearly you have trouble with the written word.
I am not imitating anyone. I am just trying to speak at a level you might understand. Clearly you have trouble with the written word. Originally Posted by Old-T
You'd be the pathetically delusional and trollish pantywaist spouting a distorted "should-have-been" version of history, Old-THUMPER.
You'd be the pathetically delusional and trollish pantywaist spouting a distorted "should-have-been" version of history, Old-THUMPER.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Is that English, IBCorprophiliac?

You'd be the biggest fucking dipshit in a world of idiots. IBRepeatingmyself.

SHOCKING!

You'd be the liar blaming all of your asinine posts on emoticons, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Hitting the wine early chicken dick?

That's right, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, have pity for Old-THUMPER's stupidity and give him a reach-around.

You and your ATF worm raper are doing reach around daily.

Imitating Ekim the Inbred Chimp won't help your image, Old-THUMPER. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Poor no stones his life is so barren he has nothing to do but troll a hooker board and make an ass of himself. You must be on strike 10 by now no stones. Fucking hillbilly !!!! Originally Posted by i'va biggen
says the 3rd grader who post a respond within 60 minutes after I show what a fucking fool you are

you have no friends, you live in your moma's basement, you live on this board 24/7 but it fun to pick on the mentally handicapped

I will save your time when you respond to this post within 60 minutes of my post

BABBLE BABBLE BABBLE
Says the 3rd grader who post's a respond within 60 minutes after I show what a fucking fool you are LMFAO when is that no stones???

you have no friends, you live in your moma's basement, you live on this board 24/7 but it fun to pick on the mentally handicapped That is mommy's Mr MS.

I will save your time when you respond to this post within 60 minutes of my post

]BABBLE BABBLE BABBLE[/ Originally Posted by cptjohnstone

You are the Queen of babble no stones, fucking hillbilly keep stalking me...