Gingrich Goes Crazy

What about Condi Rice? She's apparently making herself available for VP in sort of a wink-wink, nod-nod kinda thing. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I personally don't care for her. She's got way to much W baggage, but she could possibly deliver the female vote. Black as she is, she'll never deliver the black vote In a black man pres vs black woman Veep contest the black, male pres will win that game, and I don't think she can deliver the women's vote and definitely not the Independent vote. I think the Republicans should target Hispanics and / or Independents. Hispanics will deliver the South and Independents are 42% of the electorate.
I personally don't care for her. She's got way to much W baggage, but she could possibly deliver the female vote. Black as she is, she'll never deliver the black vote In a black man pres vs black woman Veep contest the black, male pres will win that game, and I don't think she can deliver the women's vote and definitely not the Independent vote. I think the Republicans should target Hispanics and / or Independents. Hispanics will deliver the South and Independents are 42% of the electorate. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
do not forget Jeb's son, "the Brown one" he is up and comer