Money $20s, $100s or a check

I bank at Chase and they issued me a second ATM card with no questions. It has my RL name on it but we have never had a problem with it. I can load it in her hotel room and choose any Pin number she wants. When the money is gone I can either cancel the card or she can mail it back to me. I always carry a briefcase when I am going to a session. Whether it is an apartment or a hotel it looks OK.
I hit an ATM on the way so it is generally 20s. One time it was 10s. I did apologize for the oddity in that case.
Nicole, one should never underestimate cupcakes! But it is again about trust--if the banker trusts you, all sorts of rules get bent and stretched. Originally Posted by Old-T
It also helps that I run my own business. (cake artist)

~Genesis Nicole~
cash is fine bro. why would you give a gift card when there is no proof of how much is even on there? the only time I have given one was when it was a regular provider I saw who would always go above and beyond and that has on top of cash, not in lieu of
I usually pay in a mix of bills-- especially if over 300. If it is 300 or higher, I usually pay all in 100s. If 350, I'll give 3 100s and a 50. If below 300, I will usually give 100s and then a mix of smaller bills. Now if the girl is also a stripper, I pay her all in 1s. I wouldn't want to confuse her
I've always used Benjamins for the fee, never had them turned down. I keep an extra Benjamin, Harrison, and Jackson spread around my other pockets in case the session goes way long or for tipping.

There was one lady who in her ad expressly asked for smaller denominations, I guess she felt the c-notes raised too many red flags for her civvie transactions.
This thread helps explain all the funny looks I get when I pay a girl