BOOBS

Personally I like boobs, period. The bigger the better but I like them all. If the MMs look natural, great, I like them. May sound crazy but as for me I like the slight sag. If they are HUGE and they look at the floor that means an instant boner for me. They can't be to big for me. I have seen ladies with small boobs and I loved them. One of my ATFs has small natural boobs and I love them. I have visited a civi some in the past and she had like Fs and they stared straight at the floor and every time a saw her it was a triple shot visit. No such thing as bad boobs for me. Just my .02 worth.
All Boobs are great to me but if i had to pick ..i would pick the natural ones and yes i understand that there are different reasons for women getting or wanting MM's and there is nothing worse to a woman than breast cancer and being a cancer survivor myself i fully understand some of the trauma that your body goes thru during the battle against cancer.
I think its great that Luscious Lacy came thru it with a great attitude and those are definately some nice Boobs you have there and would love to examine them closer one day.
As much as i love Boobs i love a responsive set of nipples even better !!
there are just as many men...who enjoys the small ones Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums
This is me!!! Don't get me wrong, I enjoy all boobs; big, small, in between, MM or not. But the ones that give me the biggest rush are the smallest ones.

[Maybe it's because they're a match to my cock. lol]
i think this thread should show some visual stimulation as well... hard to discuss boobies without seeing some!!
I could never choose a preference . . . they are all so good . . . I am in firm agreement with those who have said never met a pair I didn't like . . .
i think this thread should show some visual stimulation as well... hard to discuss boobies without seeing some!! Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
I agree Lacy lets see em.
The ladies will have to post them. Most of them say we do not have permission to download their pics.
  • anita
  • 04-02-2012, 03:24 PM
They are boobies who cares. Mine are natural though, and my nipples get hard in the morning for no reason lol
They are boobies who cares. Mine are natural though, and my nipples get hard in the morning for no reason lol Originally Posted by anita
My dick is hard in the mornings to.
  • anita
  • 04-02-2012, 03:38 PM
My dick is hard in the mornings to. Originally Posted by MasterBaiter1996
Sounds like you have a natural, no implant type of dick lol. That's how I like it

Sounds like you have a natural, no implant type of dick lol. That's how I like it

Originally Posted by anita
Yep all natural.
Boobs?

Setty never met a pair he didnt like.

Enjoy yourself.

Be safe.

Stay cool.

Setty
We got to see some boobs!!Cant be out done by the asses!!
I had 3-5 consultations for breast and other surgeries in my life so far....I battled going up and down in weight for years.Giving birth become clean of cigs since 2003 and many reasons...Losing and gaining weight made a difference...

One doctor told me no and to go to a different doctor,One doctor wanted my money so bad before I decided he almost shoved me out the door...Well since all the surgeries and the money I put in a bank account to pay for them all,I STILL have yet to go in and get work done boobs or any other things.Now older,I figure if and when I do,it is a good time to start since I wont probably wanna go back in and have any maintanenece later unless of complications.

My friend is a fitness model and got the smallest breast implants I have seen since she was flat as a board.you cant even tell they were even done and are VERY cute!
Lacy is tall and curvy,Hers look Awsome and fit her porportion!I like them.

I have a friend that moved out of state last year and she would not stop getting surgery since she was not happy with herself and realized that she was the same after but just a different look...I guess I will when they fall on the floor and I have my "surgery fund" there for that decision.

As long as they fit each ladies body a way that makes them look good porportion wise or just super freaky sexxxy then I like them ALL : ) (Real,implants etc. unless they are way over exadurated and looks like the girl will fall forward that is not my prefrence)
boobage