Cursing, a story, and Science

... or ones who wanna do even more than feed me, (was teasing the other J) ... Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen
Dear lady, if I'm ever lucky enough to meet you, we'll try to do a little something after dinner, too. But please, be gentle with an old man.
Dear lady, if I'm ever lucky enough to meet you, we'll try to do a little something after dinner, too. But please, be gentle with an old man. Originally Posted by James1588
Kind sir....I'm a little mild to just a tad wild kinda lady!

Oh, and eat your wheaties! I kid, I kid...sorta...... LOL

I'll check out those movies and those books. Not a big movie watcher, until someone I admire and enjoys as I do, suggests I might as well, so I'm looking forward to seeing them. Should I rent? Netflix?

Thanks, beautiful! Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen
This will get you started (part 1)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIy3pfBTdAI
This will get you started (part 1)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIy3pfBTdAI Originally Posted by JessicaKnightly
Thanks, doll! Got it up and running. Minds are a powerful thing! Guess us knowing that makes us great at what we do, right? LOL

Ur the best!
Ok, I actually had watched part 2 of that before.

When I noticed a trend of gents asking for rate specials and discounts about 90% of the time, and I had never experienced it before, I wanted to see who or what was affecting the reality of that type of thing never having occurred too much. So, the actual connection, while nothing psychic to discover, I immediately concluded, some One (s) were responsible for the turn of events, other than myself. LOL It ain't rocket science, folks. Then I kept getting all the foul language and here we are.

While I can appreciate a gent saying, hey I got a great rate, she ran a special. I can not in good Conscience watch as gents encourage other gents to use our generosity against us, whether unwittingly or not. I'd love if others didn't see what I say as complaining, but rather see what I say as explaining and defending, because I have no reason to complain. I didn't create the fall out of generous advice amongst the gents. I'm simply pointing it out and the implications of what may not turn out to be such great advice.

My ex husband used to call it complaining when I asked he pay attention to the kids, help me with the house, or even the lawn. I wasn't whiny or pushy or naggy, to each his own, ya know? but I did try to explain that I was worn out. He accused me of nagging. I tried 3 more times over a 2 year period, but he always accused me of nagging. There was no yelling or fighting or wordy durds used, just me asking. After 2 years, I divorced him, because I knew he couldn't see and I wasn't gonna fight. Maybe if I had, I'd still be with him, but I was just too tired. For more that ten years he asked me to come back, but I just couldn't. He claimed that he now understood what I was saying. One of the hardest things I ever did was divorce the man I loved. I hurt him deeply, and that ain't my thing. I've finally forgiven us both and moved on. Thing is, He couldn't comprehend how deeply he hurt me by his perception of me complaining. But how does one explain to another their perception is not quite right on such things? Admittedly, I've gotten a bit feistier with age....LOL

Now I added this story, because I just watched that movie Ms Knight suggested and thought I might be able to help others connect the dots. I've been on a mission to get folks to think for themselves concerning this issue, because not only I, am being affected by misdirection. If it was just me, then I'd know to clean up my act. Several threads out and about and the ladies are trying to tell some of the really nice helpful gents, who are responsible for our predicament, to please understand, this is not the best kind of advice for the ladies, even if for the gents. Help a lady out, cause while independent, we depend on the Hobbyists to protect their own interest, (that would be the ladies) If you want us to be able to do what we do, have some compassion, look at the bigger picture of some of your advice, please.

I've been accused of being narcissistic by a gent, and I suppose it's because I relay my messages through my own personal experiences. I see others, but their perceptions are not mine, so I don't suppose I could use Harriet the Hooker's life experiences, to get my point across quite as well as I can, when I use my own. Most ladies prefer ya not know such personal things, and many gents prefer not to know. That's kewl. But the message wouldn't be quite as meaningful if I just made the statement, Stop Asking for Specials, cause then gents start explaining why it's their right and I should just accept that. Yeah well, it ain't that easy, cause it ain't just me being affected. It's your ATF, and a whole lotta other ladies. So no Mr B, I am very giving and considerate of everyone. Just because you perceive it as narcissistic and say it as such, doesn't make it so. Try looking again, tilt your head, ya might like what ya see, hon. If you are unable to bring yourself to, I totally understand. I say that a lot you know.....I understand. LOL

And for goodness sake, will some of the gents who claim to never haggle, feel free to contact me....LOL Not many of you around anymore! Ijs.

And if ya must curse on this thread, then please, feel free to do so. I wouldn't complain, but it does in fact, affect me. I subject myself so I shouldn't say nothing, yeah, I get that too.....LOL. Anywho.... Others have and no one melted. I've shared some personal things of me, and it doesn't scare me a bit to do so. It makes me human and personable. After all, I and all the ladies do provide the most personal service available to men, and one that Many of us, do enjoy! And that also is a fact. The ones who don't enjoy, well, maybe give it another think, why they don't.

Thanks....MM
Ok, I actually had watched part 2 of that before.

When I noticed a trend of gents asking for rate specials and discounts about 90% of the time, and I had never experienced it before, I wanted to see who or what was affecting the reality of that type of thing never having occurred too much. So, the actual connection, while nothing psychic to discover, I immediately concluded, some One (s) were responsible for the turn of events, other than myself. LOL It ain't rocket science, folks. Then I kept getting all the foul language and here we are.

While I can appreciate a gent saying, hey I got a great rate, she ran a special. I can not in good Conscience watch as gents encourage other gents to use our generosity against us, whether unwittingly or not. I'd love if others didn't see what I say as complaining, but rather see what I say as explaining and defending, because I have no reason to complain. I didn't create the fall out of generous advice amongst the gents. I'm simply pointing it out and the implications of what may not turn out to be such great advice.

My ex husband used to call it complaining when I asked he pay attention to the kids, help me with the house, or even the lawn. I wasn't whiny or pushy or naggy, to each his own, ya know? but I did try to explain that I was worn out. He accused me of nagging. I tried 3 more times over a 2 year period, but he always accused me of nagging. There was no yelling or fighting or wordy durds used, just me asking. After 2 years, I divorced him, because I knew he couldn't see and I wasn't gonna fight. Maybe if I had, I'd still be with him, but I was just too tired. For more that ten years he asked me to come back, but I just couldn't. He claimed that he now understood what I was saying. One of the hardest things I ever did was divorce the man I loved. I hurt him deeply, and that ain't my thing. I've finally forgiven us both and moved on. Thing is, He couldn't comprehend how deeply he hurt me by his perception of me complaining. But how does one explain to another their perception is not quite right on such things? Admittedly, I've gotten a bit feistier with age....LOL

Now I added this story, because I just watched that movie Ms Knight suggested and thought I might be able to help others connect the dots. I've been on a mission to get folks to think for themselves concerning this issue, because not only I, am being affected by misdirection. If it was just me, then I'd know to clean up my act. Several threads out and about and the ladies are trying to tell some of the really nice helpful gents, who are responsible for our predicament, to please understand, this is not the best kind of advice for the ladies, even if for the gents. Help a lady out, cause while independent, we depend on the Hobbyists to protect their own interest, (that would be the ladies) If you want us to be able to do what we do, have some compassion, look at the bigger picture of some of your advice, please.

I've been accused of being narcissistic by a gent, and I suppose it's because I relay my messages through my own personal experiences. I see others, but their perceptions are not mine, so I don't suppose I could use Harriet the Hooker's life experiences, to get my point across quite as well as I can, when I use my own. Most ladies prefer ya not know such personal things, and many gents prefer not to know. That's kewl. But the message wouldn't be quite as meaningful if I just made the statement, Stop Asking for Specials, cause then gents start explaining why it's their right and I should just accept that. Yeah well, it ain't that easy, cause it ain't just me being affected. It's your ATF, and a whole lotta other ladies. So no Mr B, I am very giving and considerate of everyone. Just because you perceive it as narcissistic and say it as such, doesn't make it so. Try looking again, tilt your head, ya might like what ya see, hon. If you are unable to bring yourself to, I totally understand. I say that a lot you know.....I understand. LOL

And for goodness sake, will some of the gents who claim to never haggle, feel free to contact me....LOL Not many of you around anymore! Ijs.

And if ya must curse on this thread, then please, feel free to do so. I wouldn't complain, but it does in fact, affect me. I subject myself so I shouldn't say nothing, yeah, I get that too.....LOL. Anywho.... Others have and no one melted. I've shared some personal things of me, and it doesn't scare me a bit to do so. It makes me human and personable. After all, I and all the ladies do provide the most personal service available to men, and one that Many of us, do enjoy! And that also is a fact. The ones who don't enjoy, well, maybe give it another think, why they don't.

Thanks....MM Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen
I knew Yoda could not leave it alone. I was willing to let it go as promised . But NOOOO!!!. Yoda must declare her opinion over and over and over.

First of all let me get this out. FUCK SHIT ASSHOLE COCKSUCKER.
That was just for Yoda as she deems it Vulgar.
They are just words. Intent is so much more offensive that words themselves.

If you have yourself set up for something to be offensive it will be.
This has nothing to do with how much class you have or how educated you are. I personally find it offensive for someone to have such a complex that they must insist on their opinion be shouted to the masses. Yoda has complained and whined on items she "Just can't stand" over many threads.

She believes that someone that researches prices and goes for what they believe is the best overall value is a ( and I quote) "Price Harasser".
She has taken it as a personal vendetta.
She has called people "Less than decent human beings" Just for doing this.
She even called one of these "Price Harassers" a life failure.
Now everyone doesn't mind a modicum of dissent over things but to carry it on to extreme as she has illuminates a personal disorder or an inability to control oneself.

Yoda and I went on and on over this in another thread and at the end we agreed to let it go. Now she just can't stop. She picked up the flag again and trying to show everyone ( for the for hundredth time) that Yoda is all powerful and all knowing.

So here we are again. She can let this go or as I suspect will try to get the last word in by saying she is "Quote again" Awesome, super intelligent and a victim of hater price harassers
I knew Yoda could not leave it alone. I was willing to let it go as promised . But NOOOO!!!. Yoda must declare her opinion over and over and over.

First of all let me get this out. FUCK SHIT ASSHOLE COCKSUCKER.
That was just for Yoda as she deems it Vulgar.
They are just words. Intent is so much more offensive that words themselves.

If you have yourself set up for something to be offensive it will be.
This has nothing to do with how much class you have or how educated you are. I personally find it offensive for someone to have such a complex that they must insist on their opinion be shouted to the masses. Yoda has complained and whined on items she "Just can't stand" over many threads.

She believes that someone that researches prices and goes for what they believe is the best overall value is a ( and I quote) "Price Harasser".
She has taken it as a personal vendetta.
She has called people "Less than decent human beings" Just for doing this.
She even called one of these "Price Harassers" a life failure.
Now everyone doesn't mind a modicum of dissent over things but to carry it on to extreme as she has illuminates a personal disorder or an inability to control oneself.

Yoda and I went on and on over this in another thread and at the end we agreed to let it go. Now she just can't stop. She picked up the flag again and trying to show everyone ( for the for hundredth time) that Yoda is all powerful and all knowing.

So here we are again. She can let this go or as I suspect will try to get the last word in by saying she is "Quote again" Awesome, super intelligent and a victim of hater price harassers Originally Posted by burkalini
Stalk much?

Hate Much?

Twisting words to mean other things is kinda silly, but if that's your thing, more power to ya, Mr. B.

I hope ya get your bargain basement lady, cause we already know those who can afford, don't quibble. Go back and read what the Hobbyists stated.

Whatever ya do, I hope ya find some happy, hon. Self Reflection, truly can do wonders.

All the best!

Stalk much?

Hate Much?

Twisting words to mean other things is kinda silly, but if that's your thing, more power to ya, Mr. B.

I hope ya get your bargain basement lady, cause we already know those who can afford, don't quibble. Go back and read what the Hobbyists stated.

Whatever ya do, I hope ya find some happy, hon. Self Reflection, truly can do wonders.

All the best!

Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen
I do believe the stalking title would be yours as I said I agreed to let it go and you had to bring it up again.

As far as AFFORD it has nothing to do with value. I can afford whatever I wish. I buy whatever I wish. I CHOOSE to make the purchase with as much value as possible.
All the most wealthy people in the world do this. How do you think they got wealthy.
As far as reflection it's apparent you haven't done this at all. You continue to wear blinders. It just makes you sound like someone hanging on to something that isn't true.
You choose to use words such as quibble. I use words like value. I never quibble. I never barter. I do research and react. Your such a big proponent of research as you have tries to impress all of your subjects with and you refuse to believe in the basic theory of value. Oh my god!!! How can you devalue my profession like that?
Your profession is the fucking oldest there is. Sorry I didn't mean to mention old in front of you. I'm sure their are plenty of people on your side on this. That's fine with me. There are guys out there that can afford you and many more like you that just might say which one will I choose. Your helping them make up their mind for sure.

Yoda I wish you all the success in your blindsided endeavors.
I do believe the stalking title would be yours as I said I agreed to let it go and you had to bring it up again.

As far as AFFORD it has nothing to do with value. I can afford whatever I wish. I buy whatever I wish. I CHOOSE to make the purchase with as much value as possible.
All the most wealthy people in the world do this. How do you think they got wealthy.
As far as reflection it's apparent you haven't done this at all. You continue to wear blinders. It just makes you sound like someone hanging on to something that isn't true.
You choose to use words such as quibble. I use words like value. I never quibble. I never barter. I do research and react. Your such a big proponent of research as you have tries to impress all of your subjects with and you refuse to believe in the basic theory of value. Oh my god!!! How can you devalue my profession like that?
Your profession is the fucking oldest there is. Sorry I didn't mean to mention old in front of you. I'm sure their are plenty of people on your side on this. That's fine with me. There are guys out there that can afford you and many more like you that just might say which one will I choose. Your helping them make up their mind for sure.

Yoda I wish you all the success in your blindsided endeavors. Originally Posted by burkalini
Yes dear. Whatever you want, dear. Anything to make you happy, dear. Except for wordy durds or a special.

Now, go find your bargain basement, million dollar service, honey pot, dear.

Edit: oops! Forgot to read what ya wrote. Sorry, dear!
Yes dear. Whatever you want, dear. Anything to make you happy, dear. Except for wordy durds or a special.

Now, go find your bargain basement, million dollar service, honey pot, dear.

Edit: oops! Forgot to read what ya wrote. Sorry, dear! Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen
Thank you Yoda I will. Now you go off to make believe land and raise your rates. You can self reflect with all your unicorns and cotton candy. Please know that no special is required from you as the meeting will never take place. I'm afraid you might ask me something like what are you thinking and then the session would go downhill from there.
Somebody is still slow.....

Getting close to the end of the month.... Bargains... To be had, for cussing Sailors...
Ladies and Gents:

For the record, hopping around all over the board explaining this issue and that issue gets kinda old. I started this thread, because of the cursing, I added my main mission, and some thoughts on perceptions.

Hey, I'm kinda frugal, but choosing a new winter coat vs a luxury event, such as hobbying, are not comparable in my perception data bank. Sorry, it's all I got to work with. Being attacked with vulgar language is not nice for anyone. Understanding another's point of view is hard for us each to do.

Think for yourselves. Because there are truly times it's a necessity. While being helpful to your buds is a really really nice thing to do, did ya really think about all the factors and everyone involved?

I'm not saying any of these men are cheap, what I am saying is, I know you don't wanna be the fella, who runs across the lady with that far off look in her eyes, cause she had to pick up her volume and subject herself to gents she may not have, cause of your great advice or you following the Negotiation advice being disseminated all over the place . She can't stand her ground, cause she's got kids to feed. Or bills to pay. Me, not so many financial responsibilities, that I'm not gonna take one for the team. As noted by the wordy durd attacks over and over again! Which, yes of course, I knew would eventually come, because I Did think all of this out.

I love the ladies and can relate! I also love men and can relate to having cash flow problems. If you could tone down the attempts In making it as hard to love you as my ex did, please, that would be awesome!LOL.
Somebody is still slow.....

Getting close to the end of the month.... Bargains... To be had, for cussing Sailors... Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
You got a showcase?...I know some fellas that might be interested in you.......
Thank you Yoda I will. Now you go off to make believe land and raise your rates. You can self reflect with all your unicorns and cotton candy. Please know that no special is required from you as the meeting will never take place. I'm afraid you might ask me something like what are you thinking and then the session would go downhill from there.
Originally Posted by burkalini
Yes dear.....
You got a showcase?...I know some fellas that might be interested in you....... Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen

I don't think HE would be interested nor does HE have a showcase. But hey it's a big world..