Chocolate ('nuf said)

CAMILLE MORGAN !!!!
Hope the new puppy survives this diet... Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
I don't share my hot sauce with nobody! But I did give him a bully stick. I feel guilty about that.

I think I made it obscure. But the sea salt is wonderful on a ton of foods. Originally Posted by SR Only
I agree. But the doc says I have to take it easy on salt.
Am I the only one that thought this thread was going to be about black providers? Originally Posted by jokacz
Nope.
Yeah, but which tastes sweeter? Wait, don't answer that...
  • MrGiz
  • 08-11-2010, 09:39 PM
..... Am I the only one that thought this thread was going to be about black providers? Originally Posted by jokacz
Nope.... Hence, Daivya!! Sweeter Than Sweet!!
http://www.preferred411.com/neworleans/daivya

Giz
How did I miss this thread???

Fudge! No bake cookies...Hershey bar, Milky Way...Godivas...Hot mocha from a coffee shop!

Oh, I'm not an addict of chocolate, but I am a sugar addict, and if there is chocolate available, well...let's just say 90% of it ends up in my belly!
I love, love, love Veliche belgian chocolate. One side of my family is from a little village in Germany, and the chocolate is delivered every other day to the shop down the block from our home. Its smooth, without wax, and the lait 40% and noir 64% are divine. I don't eat them often, but when I do...its heavenly.
but I am a sugar addict Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums
Me too. So much so that I had to do something about it. For the last few days I have been taking a Chromium supplement. So far it has helped out a lot.
  • MrGiz
  • 08-12-2010, 09:59 AM
Chromium?

Oh.... Wait.... nevermind..... I was thinkin' of trailer hitches!!
I have to get my mind out of the gutter!

Giz
Dark Chocolate

Ethel M's in Vegas. (they deliver to my door) `a client turned me on to it. I love the dark chocolate key lime ones.....or the white chocolate rasberry truffles at Godiva

I like to share chocolate with my guys when we are laying in bed. It's so sexy.
Me too. So much so that I had to do something about it. For the last few days I have been taking a Chromium supplement. So far it has helped out a lot. Originally Posted by Ansley
Wow...thanks...i will have to give it a try. I can't seem to go a day with a hefty dose of sweet stuff....I even make excuses to go to the store so I can cram a donut in my mouth on the way out! I'm not kidding...
Sea Salt. But I threw you off with my hackneyed spelling. This might make more sense: sel de mer. Originally Posted by SR Only
sea salt covered chocolates are good.. for some odd reason the sweetness of the chocolate and the saltiness around it mixes well. When I was a kid there was a pharmacy in my neighborhood that sold a mixture of freshly roasted salted peanuts and Jelly Bellys.. They don't anymore, so I do it at home.. it's awesome, try it
White chocolate.
Whenever I can find it. - I like pure white chocolate so the Hershey's Milk n' Cookies bar wc kit kat & the wc reese's only graze my lips every now & again. BUT, I found a Lindt white chocolate bar in walmart & I've been nibbling on it everyday for the past 2 weeks.
I am definitely in love.

Not into the fancy stuff so much but give me a good old bar of Green and Blacks organic chocky anyday
Not into the fancy stuff so much but give me a good old bar of Greene and Blacks organic chocky anyday Originally Posted by Chiara.Delano
Never heard of that Chiara. Will have to look it up!

C xx