Question for the Mods and a Poll for everyone! Share your thoughts on Racists!

Once there was slavery.... now? Yes times have changed! Originally Posted by Still Looking
In the western world, yes. But slavery is still practiced in africa. They don't teach that in school!
In the western world, yes. But slavery is still practiced in africa. They don't teach that in school! Originally Posted by Ross Hecks
So are you saying Houston is like Africa?
So are you saying Houston is like Africa? Originally Posted by Still Looking
Lots of africans. Lots of crime. Dirty. Unbearable humidity. Houston is a lot like africa.
Lots of africans. Lots of crime. Dirty. Unbearable humidity. Houston is a lot like africa. Originally Posted by Ross Hecks

He's back! Shit on anything interesting lately?
When you do your google search of the word if you scroll down you will find a broader definition of the word to include the following:

The belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

If one evaluates the post with this in mind it most certainly is a racist thread!

As an example... when mentioning that White people have the money and Asians are easier to rip off... how in the fuck is that not a racist comment? Originally Posted by Still Looking
There are often broad definitions of words such as this one.

We live in a country that celebrates the concept of Freedom of Speech but the fact is this is a privately owned board with Terms of Service that all accept when creating an account and logging in.

It comes down to what the owners want to allow. In determining if something posted exceeds the guidelines A Moderator can do one of two things.

1) They can look for a reason that something violates a guideline and should be removed or;

2) They can look for a reason that something can exist within the scope of the guidelines and let it remain.

Which way do you want the board moderated? You have personally experienced staff that look for a way to censor you and made the argument more than once that you are being penalized for something that was allowed in another area. It is rare and not the overall attitude of staff but it happens. Overtime it changes and more consistency develops.

For the most part I have seen guidelines applied across ECCIE in a manner that allows the widest range of discussion and the most freedom possible and I prefer to see it remain that way.

Having been around a long time I think that there is a tremendous amount of latitude given to posters here.

I think the manner in which the post was made was no different than what you would hear a Stand=up comedian presenting on a stage. It was a satirical piece targeting the day to day backpage posters migrating to ECCIE. We have members of all races and there was no big lash back over the thread at the time of posting because it was relevant to something happening that most were aware of at that time.
Have you thought about asking in Mississippi? Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
Blacks are the most racist race.
  • Old-T
  • 07-20-2017, 03:08 PM
Blacks are the most racist race. Originally Posted by Ross Hecks

You don't seem to have traveled very much, have you? That might be true in your neighborhood, I don't know where you live. But world wide there are much more racist cultures/groups out there. Racism--which often isn't really "race" based--comes in every color. You seem to only notice one color.
Don't let it die and slide down the page!

[QUOTE=Wakeup;1059759492]Don't let it die and slide down the page!

I love that you have a make believe marriage with a hooker. Can't make this shit up.
I know, right!

She's an amazing woman, and I'm lucky to have her.
I know, right!

She's an amazing woman, and I'm lucky to have her. Originally Posted by Wakeup

And so is every Tom, Dick and Harry with $200.
Actually $500 or $600...and I get my cut from every one of them, so I'm more than happy to have you tricks pay to see her!
Actually $500 or $600...and I get my cut from every one of them, so I'm more than happy to have you tricks pay to see her! Originally Posted by Wakeup

Uh huh
Actually $500 or $600...and I get my cut from every one of them, so I'm more than happy to have you tricks pay to see her! Originally Posted by Wakeup

Oh, so your her pimp? I would never see her, she has too many miles on her.