Disappointments and the 30 min session

Brag, brag, brag lol

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
Brag... it's a curse!
I didn't want to offend. My "happiness" rate has been in your range as well. What do you mean by interview? Like going to Whisper's functions and meeting the girls first?

This used to be my biggest problem.

I guess I'm picky, but when I pay to see a provider, I hope they would look as good as the girls I normally date. That has not been the case for the most part. If you've been running 50%, you were luckier than I was. I would say I have been happy with about 20% of my sessions.

Now I interview before I shell out anything more than cost of coffee or a meal. While it can get tedious to go through interview after interview, it's been worth it.

I've never done 30 minute sessions, mainly because I don't think I can get a pop in that time slot. Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor
If that's a curse, then I'm very gifted.

Brag... it's a curse! Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor
I didn't want to offend. My "happiness" rate has been in your range as well. What do you mean by interview? Like going to Whisper's functions and meeting the girls first? Originally Posted by txAustin202
Going to luncheons is one. You'll meet a few providers there. You'll also meet strippers who play as well. That's been a good pay off for me, since I get to see them before committing to a session.

Mostly, I've been hobbying alternatively. Link my signature will give you an idea.

well from an out siders point of view. ENTERING THE TEMPLE is entering the temple wether it is for thirty minutes or an hr. So if a girl only allows max. 3 people enter the temple because of soarness or recoup time it just makes since to open the doors for the 200 hundred paying clients over the 100 hundred paying clients. I would get on the list for the socials if you just want to see what you are getting first.
One person's hot is another's not-so-hot. as far as pics, its safe to assume that no one posts the most unflattering pic of the bunch. going 50% is a pretty good percentage. Originally Posted by budman33
.... well i posted a very un flattering picture only after i changed it and did not look that way anymore. lol
I was a 16/18 at easter then when I dropped to 7 /9 I posted it but yes most of us don't want our bad hair day pictures up.
Yes i offer 30m sessions, if my price is not in your range, catch a weekly special or just tell me, i will work with ya! I even have a 15m session for repeats!
VL,

You are right (and beautiful) but there is another point of view here. For the ladies that do not have a permanent incall, a hh rate does not cover the cost of the room, so unless you have other appts lined up, you could easily go in the hole by taking a hh.

I do not advertise hh, but I do accept them under certain circumstances, such as a close by outcall or if the gent pays for the room or its a long time friend.

When I first started, I did a lot of hh but the "revolving door" was too much for me. I also should mention that most ladies like to see things through the end and I am no exception; however, on more than one occasion, I've had someone get their 2nd wind pretty quickly and end up staying 15-20 mins over the initial 30 mins without compensating for the extra time. (NOT everyone, but enough for me to take notice). For an hour long appt, 15-20 mins (or longer if I'm having fun!) over to me is no problem, but not on a hh.

IYHO, at what point on a 30 min appt warrants the hour donation?

In today's world, about 75% of my appts are 2 hours or longer. I think that every one appeals to a different group of hobbyists and ladies will tailor their specials to what they prefer. I always try to discount deeply for longer appts because I never want to feel rushed.

Just wanted to offer another POV.

Kisses,

Julz

Physically as in looks or the way they preform? I think 30 minute sessions or even quickies are a great get to know you and see if we connect tool..
I have been told by other ladies over the years that they dont offer these for many reasons..incall and gas as you stated but also they wanna hold out for the bigger money making calls..If she only does x amount of calls in a week as her choice why take a $100 call when a $200 call is around the corner...Like I said this is not my view but what other ladies shared with me Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
I prefer 30 minute sessions, and sometimes opt. out of seeing providers I'm really interested in because they don't offer them.
I think the initial point of the thread was how do we deal with the fact that 50% of the appointments don't look as good as the advertised photos?
Welcome to the world of sales. When was the last time you had a burger that looked as good in reality as it did in the advertisement? Did you still eat it? Yup because you were hungry.
Would you be saying the same thing if the burger cost $250?

I think the initial point of the thread was how do we deal with the fact that 50% of the appointments don't look as good as the advertised photos?
Welcome to the world of sales. When was the last time you had a burger that looked as good in reality as it did in the advertisement? Did you still eat it? Yup because you were hungry. Originally Posted by Codybeast
  • Carl
  • 07-30-2011, 01:34 PM
Well, has anybody ever been so hungry and wanted a burger so bad that they ate it even if they though were afraid they'd get a case of food poisoning later?
Would you be saying the same thing if the burger cost $250? Originally Posted by txAustin202

True but can you fuck a burger? lol
Well, has anybody ever been so hungry and wanted a burger so bad that they ate it even if they though were afraid they'd get a case of food poisoning later? Originally Posted by Carl

Nope!!
True but can you fuck a burger? lol Originally Posted by Codybeast
Unwanted flashbacks to the Apple pie scene of American Pie...

Back to the 'quality' issue. There are options for events to meet ladies so you can find one that catches your eye. I've never read a ROTS but shouldn't guys include if the lady doesn't match her picture? Maybe they do and you might think that's enough.

I offer several options for a meet before first appts. I do no charge lunch & dinner dates, as long as he pays for meal. On more than one occasion a gentleman has accompanied me to and paid for a pedicure. I've gone shopping in advance with a gentleman so that he could buy me shoes or something sexy to wear for our first get together. I once met someone first at the gym. We had a great time working out together, flirting, and then a little bcd shower fun until we got ourselves all sweaty again

For $20-$50 there are many creative ways to check out a lady in person before dipping into larger amounts.

I always appreciate a gentlemans request to meet in advance. It shows me that quality is important to them. I know that some ladies may charge time for these events, but many of us do not. If you're interested in someone but want to make sure you are getting a $250 hamburger that can live up your expectations, just ask her.

I'm offering a solution, but if this was meant to be a thread to "vent" please excuse the interruption