What's cooking in your kitchen?

Well I did cook for the Super Bowl party. I made homemade red beans and rice, cornbread, a pan of lasagna, ribs and chicken, I baked a homemade cake, bought some store-bought other goodies like cheese and crackers Etc, chips and dip and of course the drinks. This will be the last time I cook for a hot minute. I'm saving all my energy for NYC on the 21st for my big day on the 22nd, my Milestone I am excited.

M.M.
I had a kangaroo steak.
Frogs.
Baked fish, mix vegs, brown rice.
  • Lia88
  • 03-27-2018, 03:15 PM
Fresh Spinach, Duck Breast and Fruit and Berries w/ Romaine Salad

Cooked this today..Grilled chicken breast, crab cakes, broccoli and veggie steamers, garden salad with dried onions, croutons, bacon bits, and eggs, topped off with Ranch dressing. I also had a fresh cold bottle of water!!

M.M.
Baby back ribs slow cooked all day in Jack Miller's sauce with potato's , carrrots, and onions. Stuffed mushrooms on the side and homemade fudge for desert. Watermelon moonshine for cocktails.
Wild Hog Boudin tonight.

Cooked this today..Grilled chicken breast, crab cakes, broccoli and veggie steamers, garden salad with dried onions, croutons, bacon bits, and eggs, topped off with Ranch dressing. I also had a fresh cold bottle of water!!

M.M. Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson
That looks delicious
Baby back ribs slow cooked all day in Jack Miller's sauce with potato's , carrrots, and onions. Stuffed mushrooms on the side and homemade fudge for desert. Watermelon moonshine for cocktails. Originally Posted by OldGent

I see how you are ....
~ P you know I don't play in the kitchen when entertaining. Had people from Jersey over had to represent.
Must have been a nice time Old Gent, I don't cook often but when I do I throw down.

M.M.
  • Lia88
  • 03-28-2018, 02:19 PM
Tonight some Good ol Popeyes Chicken w/ a Side my mom just brought over. Pastelon, Puerto rican Lasagna. Family dinner Tonight. I had no say in it lolol
Peanut butter.
~P you know I don't play in the kitchen Originally Posted by OldGent
Yes, I know