Review. wrong rates, age, etc.

Casper just settle up with Crystal! thats the easy way to go! plain and simple! Originally Posted by ynot_y
Ha! when pigs fly, I will believe it!
Ouch!... poor bastard is taking a good virtual beatin'!
Yes he is. But I think it is deserved. It will be really hard to dig himself out of this one.

Like starting off your freshman year in college with a 1.5 GPA and then try to dig yourself out to end up receiving a 3.0.

Not easy to do and tons of work.
It is an unwritten law that you should never speak of money......duh!!! Also I dont believe that you did not know what her donation was. If it were me and you would have come in haggling my price I would have turned you away immediately and put an alert out on you so you should be greatful she did not do this to you. I am absolutely baffled with all of the evelope pushing that has been going on here lately...WTF???? Originally Posted by Maci Lynn
Written law actually. By actual elected professional lawmakers :-) Which only serves to underscore your point.
Winner, winner, winner! Casper, you just made #1 on my DNS list!
What a tangled web we weave...

Etc.
Ha! when pigs fly, I will believe it! Originally Posted by Crystalkitty

Casper might as well be an actual ghost cause none of the ladies around here are gonna see him.

Originally Posted by eglrdr
isnt this painting on the sistine chapel (not in the main room ,of course) lol
I think Casper needs to buy one of those "shake weights" to get in shape to pack his own pud. Maybe he can get one at a garage sale so he can low ball them on price.
Ha! when pigs fly, I will believe it! Originally Posted by Crystalkitty
Crystal, you are too good of a spirit to let this get the best of you. The guy is a moron and not deserving of your company. Let's get together this week and I'll remind you how nice Texans should be.
So first she says she never did anything for less than 80, then she post it was 40 WTF? At this point I really have no clue what I gave her. I've seen providers since and the only thing I truly remember was what she looked like and I decided instead of leaving to just offer less. That may piss people off but it's honest. If someone wants to sell me a BMW and when I show up it looks like a beatup caddy then I'm either going to walk away or offer less.
So first she says she never did anything for less than 80, then she post it was 40 WTF? At this point I really have no clue what I gave her. I've seen providers since and the only thing I truly remember was what she looked like and I decided instead of leaving to just offer less. That may piss people off but it's honest. If someone wants to sell me a BMW and when I show up it looks like a beatup caddy then I'm either going to walk away or offer less. Originally Posted by Casper78
So, you dredged this thread back up just to hurl unwarranted insults?

Most of the problem and confusion on the donation at this point is your convolution of the matter, not remembering what you paid, etc.

Give it a rest.
dude ,you just really like nailin your dick to the table! i can understand , beauty is in the eye of the beholder. i personally find crystal a real cutie. and judging from her reviews i see im not alone. but, to say shes a beat up caddy passin herself of as a BMW. well, that YOUR FAULT. all it takes is a simple click to her showcase or to her web site and you can see EXACTLY who your getting. im pretty sure you did that. yet you chose to see her, meet her in person, go to her incall .then and only then did you offer her less cuz she wasnt what you thought she was. thats total BULLSHIT! you knew exactly what she looked like. you counted on the fact that you were already there ,and knew where she was staying and the fact that she had already set time aside for you. that she would accept your shitty offer because your such a "handsome guy" and might as well accept it or end up with nothing. aint you a prince. instead of leaving you just offered less. im sure theres gonna be alot of ladies here willin to drop their rates to SW level just to see your gorgeous ass. good luck with that!!
dude ,you just really like nailin your dick to the table! i can understand , beauty is in the eye of the beholder. i personally find crystal a real cutie. and judging from her reviews i see im not alone. but, to say shes a beat up caddy passin herself of as a BMW. well, that YOUR FAULT. all it takes is a simple click to her showcase or to her web site and you can see EXACTLY who your getting. im pretty sure you did that. yet you chose to see her, meet her in person, go to her incall .then and only then did you offer her less cuz she wasnt what you thought she was. thats total BULLSHIT! you knew exactly what she looked like. you counted on the fact that you were already there ,and knew where she was staying and the fact that she had already set time aside for you. that she would accept your shitty offer because your such a "handsome guy" and might as well accept it or end up with nothing. aint you a prince. instead of leaving you just offered less. im sure theres gonna be alot of ladies here willin to drop their rates to SW level just to see your gorgeous ass. good luck with that!! Originally Posted by knotty man
knotty man - that's one of the best verbal ass whippings I've seen in a while. I can't believe Casper continues to step on his on dick like he does......but on second thought, it makes perfect sense......at least he's a purdy sum bitch.........get the popcorn ready.