Take them at their word...

Is a certain dickhead still on ignore? Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
youre not fooling anyone

Reported!
Thank You registered member. Originally Posted by winn dixie
You're welcome. Maybe someday when I have ~10K posts on a hooker board my thoughts will mean as much as yours.

In the meantime....sooooper scary.
You're welcome. Maybe someday when I have ~10K posts on a hooker board my thoughts will mean as much as yours.

In the meantime....sooooper scary. Originally Posted by Gaijin
Take a gander at the posts from the member that is nearing 50,000 posts! Super scary!
How many courts said that it was lies? Careful, don't lie. We're watching and you don't want to be irredeemable.
Hint: Almost every case thrown out was not about evidence but about standing and time limits. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
and filing procedure. those three things. not one single evidence was heard. they never got that far.

the only ones that did get heard was the 2 states (GA and WI) that had issues withe dominion machine and an audit on the machines was granted. there's that 68% error rate that was found.

WI has a court dates scheduled for april 2021.
Lets talk Jan 20 2022 about how your year went. That is if we can still afford internet and the membership payment or occasional hooker review to get on eccie.
Speak for yourself. I may not get a raise this year, but I will still be able to afford my little luxuries.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gERZBWPhedQ

Just bow down to the big tech and media and learn Chinese
Stop whining Rex. ECCIE let’s you, Wimpy, Dilly and Oebby post the dumbest shit on the internet without stopping you. And when I say y’all post dumbness I mean really really dumb shit. So stop whining about big tech and post away on ECCIE.
First it was the jaws then Christians ,,, The poor snowflakes that know nothing of history just don't understand
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Is a certain dickhead still on ignore?

Yes, you are!