Fucking bitches sticking their stinky beaks in your business.

I don't want to get all White Knight up in here, but Tits is dropping some bad intel on CG. I'm a reasonably picky fuck and I don't recall any of the crazy shit he mentioned. She's no spinner hipster, but she also wasn't anything like you described. Rocked my boat and that's a minor accomplishment. Originally Posted by Gates123
All the other bullshit aside this is my biggest problem with Titatas........ His hofo is highly suspect and inaccurate. It has no credibility. I may disagree with other hobbiest opinions at times but I have learned Titatas' hofo is pure fiction and seems to be motivated either by his hatred for a provider or his desire to somehow promote himself. How sad.

Thank you for reading me...........
Fuckin' eh!
tatas....
I'm trying to figure out if you're in the" look at me" stage of your adult life....a victim or a drama queen....
you're close to 50 years old....it's time to stop whining....
So lemme get this straight....Tatas goes looking for someone to do a webcam show with...other providers go "hey mon, you want to be staying away from that one" (because in my mind, everyone here's Jamaican for some reason)...and Tatas decides the best way to respond is with a post that confirms that he is a person you're best left not doing business with?
  • BSer
  • 06-05-2014, 06:47 PM
I plan to do business with tatas! We are opening up a shawarma restaurant where the staff talks with a Jamaican accent.
I want to open a Filthy McNasty's...who's in with me?

P.S. I'm more beloved than BSer
  • BSer
  • 06-05-2014, 07:19 PM
I want to open a Filthy McNasty's...who's in with me?

P.S. I'm more beloved than BSer Originally Posted by amishgangster
Start a thread on indys, so bones can delete it.....
Start a thread on indys, so bones can delete it..... Originally Posted by BSer
Oh boy!
I plan to do business with tatas! We are opening up a shawarma restaurant where the staff talks with a Jamaican accent. Originally Posted by BSer
I love Bser & shwarma.Is a fantastic middle eastern pita sammich.
I plan to do business with tatas! We are opening up a shawarma restaurant where the staff talks with a Jamaican accent. Originally Posted by BSer
I love Bser & shwarma. Is a yummy middle eastern pita sammich.
I'm back and a little disappointed in the lack flame throwing. Fuckin grownups.

Oh wait...Tits has new love letter threads started elsewhere. What could possibly go wrong?
BSer, I'm in for $5.00 and Silver is in for $5000.00.
Fuckin Silver.....
I want to open a Filthy McNasty's...who's in with me? Originally Posted by amishgangster
If BSer is working there, I'll take my coffee without cream. #safeplay
  • o_t
  • 06-05-2014, 08:57 PM
Take your soft drinks without ice cubes too.

Hi ash
Take your soft drinks without ice cubes too.

Hi ash Originally Posted by o_t
Hi OT you sexy biotch! I miss you....