you need to be prepared!

This is great theatre
  • 02-23-2016, 09:35 PM

Well OK then, good luck!!

SMH Originally Posted by corona
Originally Posted by 8701
Rofl that has to be the best line ever
I get TIRED of people not reading the reviews and add for services. If the information about a session is in plain site, why keep texting me over and over about what I offer and dont offer? That's annoying! This is going to cause me to start doing heavy screening and having everyone book through my personal website! Originally Posted by MCMXXX
Ignore them and count it as them disqualifying themselves. They are screening themselves for you by not having enough interest to not skim over your info.
Not sure why my name is being dragged thru this thread...I don't know any of you!
And to eccie214. Why is it you find any thread to talk shit about me.
You don't even know me. Do you????
God don't like ugly
Irony: Provider with blank profile complaining people contacting her asking about services offered. Originally Posted by corona
I agree with Corona. I think that before you complain about clients asking about services, I'd make good and certain that I had all the information they needed right at hand for them to reference easily.

Other than that, you might try being a little more appreciative that they call you and show an interest in you...that's a compliment. A little graciousness goes a long way in this industry and says a lot about you as a person.

I agree with Corona. I think that before you complain about clients asking about services, I'd make good and certain that I had all the information they needed right at hand for them to reference easily.

Other than that, you might try being a little more appreciative that they call you and show an interest in you...that's a compliment. A little graciousness goes a long way in this industry and says a lot about you as a person.

Originally Posted by KittyLamour
Thank you sugar! To me this is like someone calling a restaurant asking if something is on their menu and the restaurant telling them to fuck off and read their yelp reviews. It just makes no sense.
As if reviews are always accurate, complete, and non-biased. And how do you know the reviews give us enough information?
As if reviews are always accurate, complete, and non-biased. And how do you know the reviews give us enough information? Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
I believe more of what the Presidential hopefuls are saying than what I read in most reviews. From them though I've learned I'm the only guy here that doesn't pop 16 times in an hour session.
The person was asking about cim go hunt for it because its stated that on my reviews and posts. That means you didn't look ! Originally Posted by MCMXXX

I looked and saw you have a midget and a monkey with an organ grinder at your incall. He didn't mention if that is a standard option or an upsell.