Prostate and fisting

It is all about patience.practice,sensuality AND "finese"!!!
Originally Posted by DallasRain
Oh the anticipaion...looking forward to expierencing your finese.
I've fisted a guy before and prostate play is fun too
DallasRain, when are you coming back to Dallas???
An orgasm from prostate massage is the most intense O I've ever felt. When it was getting massaged I thought I was going to cum, that point of no return feeling that usually lasts only seconds, lasts several minutes with the mind wondering how am I not cumming with this intensity. It feels great without cock stimulation too, but a bj while getting is amazing too. If you are a provider with small hands and into this please PM me
Hey DR, you kinky thing. Back in the day my wife and I would read stuff about stimulating each other so we really got pretty good at it. Never used to hobby back then. I was pretty good at pushing her buttons so that she would have to rest before we did mish or doggie our fav positions. By the time that was over it was my turn. She would use this slender , curved, soft vibrator and just start working my prostate. Knowing what to expect was part of the experience and when she knew I was ready, she'd use her index and middle finger and really work it slowly with L2. I would cum so hard that I thought it would come out her ears. She was always NQNS - when finished I could not move for 15-20 minutes. Too bad she cut it off a few years ago, no sex, so here I am. DR - could use another round with the hitachi appliance too!
Hey DR, you kinky thing. Back in the day my wife and I would read stuff about stimulating each other so we really got pretty good at it. Never used to hobby back then. I was pretty good at pushing her buttons so that she would have to rest before we did mish or doggie our fav positions. By the time that was over it was my turn. She would use this slender , curved, soft vibrator and just start working my prostate. Knowing what to expect was part of the experience and when she knew I was ready, she'd use her index and middle finger and really work it slowly with L2. I would cum so hard that I thought it would come out her ears. She was always NQNS - when finished I could not move for 15-20 minutes. Too bad she cut it off a few years ago, no sex, so here I am. DR - could use another round with the hitachi appliance too! Originally Posted by wildwing

mmmmmm baby..I need you again too!
{pm me what days work best for you}
I've been training for this like I'm training for the Olympics.
Oh gentlemen!! Me! me! I am super into fisting as a top only. I have small hands and have taught classes on fisting to bdsm groups. I am skilled and love to do it. Any of you Texas fellas need to look me up. This is a favorite session for me. I am well reviewed and well respected in the Austin area. Hope to hear from some fisting fellas! Allow me to mention along the same lines, I have some HUGE toys including the ass midget ( like the traveling ass gnome) that we can progress beyond fisting with, if we have some advanced lessons needed, for some pretrained orifices. I am a sensual top and not Sadistic Domme.
Amen!!

ditto....my motto is "Don't trust your prostate to any ol provider"!!!

A finger is not a dick,deeper is not better....it's like sticking your finger in a kitty....just jamming it in there aint gonna work,ya gotta hit the right spot!!

It is all about patience.practice,sensuality AND "finese"!!!
Originally Posted by DallasRain

Their was a lady in Austin a few years ago, Mia of Westlake....she would have her biggest organisms while you were pounding her ass. Originally Posted by Redsan
Curious.

Was it a one-celled organism or a complex, multi-celled one? lol

Sorry...I'm just kidding. I know you meant "orgasm"....
I've offered prostate massage as past of my fbsm for years now; no, it's not for everybody, but neither is vanilla ice cream.

The gents I have done this for have all seemed to greatly enjoy it and experience a truly intense finish.

The only thing I regret is that I can never experience this for myself. I come from the school of wanting to know exactly how everything I do to someone, feels on myself, so I can gauge what I am doing and how to do it best. I can only go off of what gents tell me is good or not, and go from there.

Thankfully, I have had many wonderful gents offer me great feedback on this, lol.

I personally love to provide this bc it always seems the recipient enjoys it greatly.
An orgasm from prostate massage is the most intense O I've ever felt. When it was getting massaged I thought I was going to cum, that point of no return feeling that usually lasts only seconds, lasts several minutes with the mind wondering how am I not cumming with this intensity. It feels great without cock stimulation too, but a bj while getting is amazing too. If you are a provider with small hands and into this please PM me Originally Posted by texassano
Coming your way now.
Now that thing looks like a challenge!

Oh gentlemen!! Me! me! I am super into fisting as a top only. I have small hands and have taught classes on fisting to bdsm groups. I am skilled and love to do it. Any of you Texas fellas need to look me up. This is a favorite session for me. I am well reviewed and well respected in the Austin area. Hope to hear from some fisting fellas! Allow me to mention along the same lines, I have some HUGE toys including the ass midget ( like the traveling ass gnome) that we can progress beyond fisting with, if we have some advanced lessons needed, for some pretrained orifices. I am a sensual top and not Sadistic Domme. Originally Posted by sue_nami
Is there anything we need to do to prepare for a prostate massage?
Is there anything we need to do to prepare for a prostate massage? Originally Posted by toutiorix
You don't necessarily have to do an enema, but could if you want. Just be aware that you need to be sitting on the toilet already when doing it, and to devote at least a few hours to it. Maybe 2-3 hours before your session.

Otherwise, just make sure everything is cleaned well and tidy. Use your own finger to actually clean inside a bit.