Calling all Ex-Wildflowers

Mindy and Ally were incredible.
Holly Hardy and Lindsey?
I was going to put up a post about 2 I would love to see again. One is the first lady I hired. A couple of great stories about her, maybe I'll share as this goes along. That would be Misty. I know she was indy for a while, did an amateur "reality" video some time back. I imagine she's moved back into civilian life. The other I would love to talk to is Mindy. What a wild, crazy young lady, who loved foto shoots, let her sexuality show thru. Last I hard, at least 8 years ago, moved to Louisisana and got married. Love to know for sure. DJ, Lindsey's another favorite would love to hear from. Real cute, and adorable. Typical traits we looked at for Wildflowers, the girl next door.
Billy
The Wildflower Group
Just heard from an ex by pm. I'll let you know if it's ok to let you guys know, as she is utr now.
Billy
I was hoping you, billy or someone would bring up Misty or Mindy. Fun times. Bring back memories. I would also would like to know if some of the ladies are still around.
Billy, you and Beth got provided my first full service provider experience back in the day. All the ladies that Wildflowers introduced me to were lovely, quality ladies. As I already mentioned Ally was my first with Wildflowers, but during those times I met Julia, Ava, Solei and many others whose names I forgot but left me with unforgetable memories.
I must say Billy, this brings a whole new perspective to the scene. I've seen a lot of comments/threads on this board advising against getting hitched to a provider.

So, there are providers who have left the biz...got hitched...and have decent civilian lives with their partners? Would you please enlighten us on a few good examples...preferably time-tested...long-term ones....perhaps, without divulging any names.

The reason I'm asking is, I was considering this one time with a lovely lady...but let it go...due to various reasons....though the possibility has not left me entirely... Well, what can I say? I'm an optimist.

Thanks a lot. Originally Posted by Sarunga
Met SO as a birthday treat in the hobby, a year later, we were off the clock and two years after that we were a couple and on my last birthday we celebrated nine years together. Both having had bad marriages, neither has wanted to get the govt involved yet. More important than the sex is that we have the same values and financial goals and our strengths augment rather than conflict with each other.
Lucy del Este
Met SO as a birthday treat in the hobby, a year later, we were off the clock and two years after that we were a couple and on my last birthday we celebrated nine years together. Both having had bad marriages, neither has wanted to get the govt involved yet. More important than the sex is that we have the same values and financial goals and our strengths augment rather than conflict with each other. Originally Posted by seanes
Thanks a lot, seanes for that. After a bad marriage myself. I will be contacting you privately...when I open this chapter again. Very encouraging BTW.
Phil, good to see you still around. I saw an ad for Lucy somewhere about 5 years ago. I called to say hello, then just as suddenly it/she was gone. Another nice, sweet young lady. She, as most of the ladies/us guys, had a problem arriving on time, just par for the coarse. Nice lady, hope she's doing well.
Billy
TWG
Billy it was great seeing you today and glad that you are doing better! I really enjoyed our get together!

xoxo
GP
Great seeing you also!!!!! Where's the pix??? Glad life is treating you well.
Billy
TWG
Great seeing you also!!!!! Where's the pix??? Glad life is treating you well.
Billy
TWG Originally Posted by BananaRepublican
Ok uploaded two, really only like those..lol

At least they are as of today and pretty much show I am still this same gal..haven't changed too much other than just 8 years older and a little more boobage and butt!
First, glad to read that Hope is resettled in another state. She is a sweetheart. Almost wanted to take her home after our first session.

That being said, I'm puzzled about one thing. As owner, surely the Banana Republican had to keep a record of the real names and contact info about the ladies retained by Wildfowers and using that info, could track them down on various public record services. Why didn't that happen?
What about Glenda? That girl could soak the sheets.