Rebuttal of Mean and Fictitious Review Natalya

If you know each other, and the chemistry was great, why was having a maintenance man disturbing the appointment SUCH an issue? I would have laughed, unless it was a nervous nelly and someone that I didn't know very well.
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
It wouldn't have been. But she opened the door, told him to come back in ten minutes and then turned to me and said "I'm sorry about this. I'll make it up to you tomorrow.". She ended the session.

I can't help but ask a question. Mojo, you did say you have seen her on 4-5 times, twice in two weeks. if she is so bad, why did you go back? Originally Posted by HDnTX
Cuz I think she is an attractive woman and I had hoped that, over the course of time, she would hone her craft and the issue would correct themselves as we discussed them. I was hoping that she was that mythical BP diamond in the rough.

Who knows? She still may be for you guys. The spot light is on. She provides yall with a great service level or she fades away. Time will tell.
  • HDnTX
  • 07-24-2015, 12:46 PM
It wouldn't have been. But she opened the door, told him to come back in ten minutes and then turned to me and said "I'm sorry about this. I'll make it up to you tomorrow.". She ended the session.

Cuz I think she is an attractive woman and I had hoped that, over the course of time, she would hone her craft and the issue would correct themselves as we discussed them. I was hoping that she was that mythical BP diamond in the rough.

Who knows? She still may be for you guys. The spot light is on. She provides yall with a great service level or she fades away. Time will tell. Originally Posted by Bad_Mojo
Maybe you might try some of the more experienced ladies..... no training required....
Maybe you might try some of the more experienced ladies..... no training required.... Originally Posted by HDnTX
Bad Mojo has posted over two dozen reviews in the past 18 months. They cover some well established ladies, including two reviews of Aerial Assault .. a definite big leaguer, indies, studios, and BP. Makes him sort of a renaissance man.

One of the points of the board is to share info .. and Bad Mojo does that. Most of my reviews are more established ladies .. and my reviews are usually just echoes of those who have gone before me. Bad Mojo is not that mundane. He is going places i don't tread ... and sometimes that jumps up and bites him in the ass. But no reason to throw stones or cast aspersions.

Some guys "troll" the welcome and introduction forum ... and alert guys like me when a new, special lady arrives (hello, youandme). that can be risky and some of those reviews are toftt ... but i appreciate those who travel a different path.

... after all ... who am i to judge ....

( i know ... if i'm posting this shit .. i have way too much time on my hands )