The Vance, Tampon Tim debate thread!!!

JD Vance just MASSACRED Tim Walz!

Walz looked like a deer in the headlights, while Vance was cool, calm, and collected. Vance is operating on a mental plane far above Walz.

Then when you add Walz’s gaffes about befriending “school shooters”, learning to govern in China, the horrible optics from some of the weird faces he was making, the contradictions, the lies, and the head-scratching answers; it’s hard to describe this as anything but a colossal catastrophe for the Harris campaign.

Vance came off as understanding and genuine. He was sharp, direct, concise, and stayed even keel, displaying his great leadership qualities, and addressing the core problems Americans are actually concerned about. It was a night and day difference standing next to Walz.

Hopefully, this performance will translate to more support for Trump, particularly in the Rust Belt battleground states that Vance was tasked with appealing to.

What a performance from JD Vance.
The MSM are already conceding that Vance looked impressive, Walz was nervous, and that Kamala did not gain any ground.

Vance’s win was so convincing, the MSM aren’t even bothering trying to put a spin on it.

Vance’s performance is causing the MSM propagandists to malfunction

https://t.me/bioclandestine/3931
Not sure how you could had been paying attention to the debate, what with the up to the minute posts here....

Walz had a rocky start, but once you look past Vance's aggressive salesman strategy, everything he was trying to sell you was just hot air. Vance's comments, or rather lack thereof when they asked him about Trump losing in 2020 was poor. Saying climate changes is a thing and to combat it, we need to mine more fossil fuels? lol

C'mooooon man! You guys said you wouldn't be doing any fact checking! Cmon! Now I can't say what I was going to say! Man, I thought I was going to be allowed to lie!

Sir both you and Walz agreed to be fact checked during this debate.q
I saw two men treat each other like actual gentlemen. Trump could learn something from his running mate.
He could…..but we all know he won’t.
https://www.reddit.com/r/MindBlowing...rump_lost_the/

Found a clip.. Wow. If Walz's expression says anything, it is flabbergasted.
If Vance’s words say anything, it’s usually untrue. Or stupid.

He just had better make up.
I saw two men treat each other like actual gentlemen. Trump could learn something from his running mate.
He could…..but we all know he won’t. Originally Posted by Charley3

There is a good chance that what we watched was one half of a presidential debate.

Trump is 78. Really old. Him being old (and Biden) isn't a political issue. It's a fact. Trump's diet is also pretty poor, too. It's a fair thing to say that he has a very high chance of kicking the bucket in the next 4 years. Meaning Vance, lord forbid he wins, is going to be POTUS.

Vance did nothing but continue DJT's legacy of lies last night.

A candidate for POTUS shouldn't be using their first official debate to lie and spread hate. He couldn't even admit that Trump lost in 2020. What makes you think that (if he is VP in 4 years time) that he'll certify the next election? Because he already disagrees with how Pence certified 2020.
Its funny how team RED HAT found their guy to be a rockstar, but thought the Dems guy was somehow less than. I found them to be about equal in ideas, and actually Waltz talked more about actual facts and situations- current status and less pipe-dreamy shit.

I thought that JD woke up about half way and remembered "oh shit, I'd better say some Trump stuff"., and did that. What was particularly poignant was how Waltz said some of the old quotes that JD said about Trump being unfit, and had no plan and that all his old military guys said he should never be in washington again. Vance stood there like a piece of wood.

And in the end- the statement about accepting the loss- and JD still couldn't cop to that fact. Red Hats must be awfully tight to compress the brain to a point that your internal mechanism to tell the truth gets broken. I thought Walz gut punched JD about 3 or 4 times, compared to the JD punch that was heard by only the party that he represents. Kamala had 3 yrs, so why hasn't she fixed the border.

Both were about the same in the end- JD- maybe a little more polished, but Waltz, more genuine and certainly likeable compared of the two.

my 2 cents.
Its funny how team RED HAT found their guy to be a rockstar, but thought the Dems guy was somehow less than. I found them to be about equal in ideas, and actually Waltz talked more about actual facts and situations- current status and less pipe-dreamy shit.

I thought that JD woke up about half way and remembered "oh shit, I'd better say some Trump stuff"., and did that. What was particularly poignant was how Waltz said some of the old lines that JD said about Trump being unfit, and had no plan and that all his old military guys said he should never be in washington again. Vance stood there like a piece of wood.

And in the end- the statement about accepting the loss- and JD still couldn't cop to that fact. Red Hats must be awfully tight to compress the brain to a point that your internal mechanism to tell the truth gets broken. I thought Walz gut punched JD about 3 or 4 times, compared to the JD punch that was heard by only the party that he represents. Kamala had 3 yrs, so why hasn't she fixed the border.

Both were about the same in the end- JD- maybe a little more polished, but Waltz, more genuine and certainly likeable compared of the two.

my 2 cents. Originally Posted by eyecu2
You’re stuck with Tampon Tim. The self proclaimed Knucklehead!!!!!!

https://t.me/c/1428896786/870305

BAHAHAHA
You’re stuck with Tampon Tim. The self proclaimed Knucklehead!!!!!!

https://t.me/c/1428896786/870305

BAHAHAHA Originally Posted by bambino
No matter how many times you post another Meme or Trump quote- it won't change how non RED-HATs feel. It's not like you turned on a inner channel of mindset towards the Dems. I think Waltz did a great job and actually brought the audience into the conversation at home. I think JD ultimately did it in the end in the closing statements, but in the end- calling a guy Tampon- or Knucklehead beats calling him inmate-. That's a name reserved for the orange guy you keep quoting.

I'm sure the GOP followers liked the red meat to match the RED HATS, but there are more people who are just tired of the schtick. The hate, the rhetoric, the name-calling-...it's all Trump's got. That and some bullshit gold sneakers, bibles, trading cards, and some subpoenas to reply to.
  • R.M.
  • Yesterday, 09:51 AM
Why is Tampon Tim friends with a shooter? The left supports so much violence.
No matter how many times you post another Meme or Trump quote- it won't change how non RED-HATs feel. It's not like you turned on a inner channel of mindset towards the Dems. I think Waltz did a great job and actually brought the audience into the conversation at home. I think JD ultimately did it in the end in the closing statements, but in the end- calling a guy Tampon- or Knucklehead beats calling him inmate-. That's a name reserved for the orange guy you keep quoting.

I'm sure the GOP followers liked the red meat to match the RED HATS, but there are more people who are just tired of the schtick. The hate, the rhetoric, the name-calling-...it's all Trump's got. That and some bullshit gold sneakers, bibles, trading cards, and some subpoenas to reply to. Originally Posted by eyecu2
It’s not a meme. He called himself a knucklehead on live TV!!!! But you’re right, he’s a meme machine!!!!! A national laughingstock!!!!