REPUBLICANS ARE MORE ETHICAL THAN DEMOCRATS!

Uncle boring another attention whore.
Three weeks on the job and he spilled his guts, WTF is he another attention whore?
If Obama can cap Bin Laden. He can sure as hell nab this punk.
CBJ7 loves free speech, as long as it is pre-approved by the government.
Han is reporting on a positive trend. Why all the fuss?
Sounds like hero material to me. God Bless him!
Han is reporting on a positive trend. Why all the fuss? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
He is suppose to be reporting on the best places to find Gneral Tso's chicken or shrimp.
This ought to be interesting (and fairly disgusting). The liberals will all be out for his blood with all the hatred in their little.............bodies. Conservatives, we are still waiting for the rest of it. It is a tough choice. If he is sincere (<<<remember I said this) then he had to choose between everything and his country. Can you imagine such a choice? I have not doubt the Obamatons could watch the POTUS rip the head off a baby, drink it's blood, and smile, they won't even blink because it was Obama. This guy had access to a lot of shit, access that he says he shouldn't have had and I suppose that no one should have had that access. Time will tell if he endangered anyone (besides himself) with his leak. If he did....then God help him.
Have you forgotten the first amendment? So important when its you but nothing when it is someone else. I guess the move is on in the military to get their minds right.

Soldiers overseas are being denied the right to read the news if the news is about Obama scandals.
http://www.wnd.com/2013/06/military-...-scandal-news/
  • CJ7
  • 06-10-2013, 02:31 AM
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

how many degrees did you say you had, O Ye Master of indoctrination ??
I have not doubt the Obamatons could watch the POTUS rip the head off a baby, drink it's blood, and smile, they won't even blink because it was Obama. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Link, or are you another poster who bases his facts by making ASSumptions?
The Patriot act was there for abuse and this is a prime example of why it should be repealed.
Frontline had a very interesting program, which I did not get to see in total, that pointed out the extreme growth of the government under the guise of Homeland Security.

The reality is that we have created another avenue for the government to infringe upon our rights without due process.

Strange how those that squealed the loudest about Bush are now defending Obama for abusing the system.
Doublespeak, thought crime, it is here, we are living in the Orwellian world.
Sounds like hero material to me. God Bless him! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

It would to you Hanoi, anything to help the ones who hate us.