Can you handle 3 girls?!

Nice to see the lady bashers are still around. No new rules for that smh.
Keeping on topic to keep the mods happy...nice to see the bashing trolls are still around...and 3 ladies are way to much for me...at one time.

Nice to see the lady bashers are still around though. Guess they keep the mods (that ban ladies) happy in their own strange way .
I love gabby she’s awesome! I want to double with her sometime she’s one of my girl crushes.
It's too hard to charge 500 thru a car window. Originally Posted by tiatate
Hun you REALLY need to lay off the drive-thru.
No problem, just give them to me one at time.
My thought has always been that, if you are with the right lady, one is enough...

Doubles create a different kind of fun and is good from time to time, if the ladies click...

Three? I don’t see the need, if you are hanging out with the right ladies...
My thought has always been that, if you are with the right lady, one is enough...

Doubles create a different kind of fun and is good from time to time, if the ladies click...

Three? I don’t see the need, if you are hanging out with the right ladies... Originally Posted by Generic White Guy
I did a few triples and it was so much fun. One was with Cassandra lamore and jade nicole. I miss them
I love gabby she’s awesome! I want to double with her sometime she’s one of my girl crushes. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar

Jules...
I’d be down for a duo with you and Gabby.... I met Gabby in her beginning in the hobby... I have just the scenario to make a playtime unique with you two...
Let me know...
MarineButch
Jules...
I’d be down for a duo with you and Gabby.... I met Gabby in her beginning in the hobby... I have just the scenario to make a playtime unique with you two...
Let me know...
MarineButch Originally Posted by MarineButch
Let’s do this!
Nice hijack Jules 😁
Nice hijack Jules 😁 Originally Posted by Shep3.0
Shep,
No hijack.... I think this is gonna happen.... good for me !!!
Maybe hijack was wrong term. I should have said nice interception
Maybe hijack was wrong term. I should have said nice interception Originally Posted by Shep3.0
No worries Shep.... can’t wait to have both mouths wrapped around me...
Review will definately follow...
Dang shep...surely a stud like you has better thinks to do than call out a lady on this ec post.

STUD united in calling out ladies lol
over the last 14+ seasons of intimate consultations, i’ve experienced LOTS of FMF threesomes, a few MFM threesomes, 4-5 FMFF foursomes, and a few FMFM foursomes.

w/ the exception of a few of the FMF 3somes, ALL were extremely sucking, licking, stroking, massaging, 69-ing, dp-ing, etc-ing deliteful!!!!!

two mouths on lil delites is heavenly.
but, two mouths on lil delites and one vulva & clit on my mouth was even more heavenly.

i need to find two providers for some triple delites ;^}
Hey to the original question, Hills no I can't hang but I would have fun trying. Nice pic.